Migraines

General Chat // Music Discussion
The_G
Artificial Hazard
Migraines

Post by The_G »

I've had them since I was 11. I don't usually get the nausea, just the pounding headache and photophobia. Any of you get them, and figure out a way to manage the pain? Medicines don't seem to work for me, and I don't like taking shit just to take shit. Looking for some kind of lifestyle change or non-pharmaceutical remedies.

juodas
Indirection
Re: Migraines

Post by juodas »

Don't really know, but I think checkin your diet would do something as well as meditation, try to eat more greens and stuff, maybe binural beats worth checkin, but who knows, I'm not a doctor, however only you can find what's is working for you and what's not :)

arkos
Re: Migraines

Post by arkos »

Had severe migraine from around 8 years old to when I was about 16, I then started smoking cannabis everyday and what do you know no more migraine. Didn't happen instantly but gradually it just went away.

I had nausea and pretty much threw up everything i ate during bad episodes, photophobia and of course blasting headache...

Don't smoke when you have a headache though as that will only amp it up.

Funny that you can look up articles now that are supporting this, in the 90's you just went to the doctor and got painkillers that did fuck all...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/daviddisal ... cceff63700