Voidloss - Staring in the face of this damnation - Parabola

Let the world know about new releases
Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt
Voidloss - Staring in the face of this damnation - Parabola

Post by Lost to the Void »

https://parabolarecords.bandcamp.com/al ... -damnation

A political techno album from me on hipster cassette and download.
I`m quite proud of this chunk of anger.

The cassette is mixed, and the download that comes with it is individual tracks with 2 bonuses tracks not on the cassette.

Mastering Engineer @ Black Monolith Studio
New Shit
Techno is dead. Long live Techno.

Mslwte
subsekt
subsekt
Re: Voidloss - Staring in the face of this damnation - Parab

Post by Mslwte »

there are some belters on there mate. its a brilliant piece of work.
https://soundcloud.com/mslwte
https://noizefacilityrecords.bandcamp.com
https://www.instagram.com/subsekt909
https://www.facebook.com/subsekt909/
Lost to the Void wrote:Fuck off, get some tequila down ya neck and make some noise you cunt....

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

Cheers charlie.

Video.

youtu.be/52x0psnKIc8
New Shit

The_G
Artificial Hazard

Post by The_G »

Really enjoying this, especially "Black Tarmac..." Good stuff man.

Root
BANNED

Post by Root »

This is massive. That drop 3:18 in Tapeworm gives me goosebumps and so do the rides. It reminds me of those moments in the club when everyone can't believe what's going on and the floor just explodes. Getting to know you here and knowing that this is not just about banging club tracks and being a cool hyped fucker, but about your musical realness, political statement, not selling yourself to the industry makes it even better. Thanks for that, this keeps my belief in underground scenes and that it's possible to escape the system through this alive.
:geek:

Prophän
Back Bling

Post by Prophän »

Saw it yesterday shared by a youtube channel, good work mate !

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

Well, thanks all, I would say this is a release I feel special about.

Root wrote:This is massive. That drop 3:18 in Tapeworm gives me goosebumps and so do the rides. It reminds me of those moments in the club when everyone can't believe what's going on and the floor just explodes. Getting to know you here and knowing that this is not just about banging club tracks and being a cool hyped fucker, but about your musical realness, political statement, not selling yourself to the industry makes it even better. Thanks for that, this keeps my belief in underground scenes and that it's possible to escape the system through this alive.
Thanks man. Before I got to techno land I was making industrial music with more meaning. Then when I entered in to techno it was via illegal squat raves, which themselves were charged with meaning, being post criminal justice act, and connected to punk and counterculture, and anarchism.
I`ve always kept that mentality with me, punk mentality, but as techno became more and more accepted, the very act of just being techno was no longer something that meant anything.
So I`m actively trying to do more with my music now, to invest more meaning in to it, beyond just being the soundtrack to middle class debauchery. Using it as a medium to challenge ideas and transmit ideas (as well as being dance music).
As Huren himself said in an interview. It`s all futile and meaningless.

But it is worth fighting against some of this shit.
New Shit

Root
BANNED

Post by Root »

Lost to the Void wrote: ...but as techno became more and more accepted, the very act of just being techno was no longer something that meant anything.
So I`m actively trying to do more with my music now, to invest more meaning in to it, beyond just being the soundtrack to middle class debauchery. Using it as a medium to challenge ideas and transmit ideas (as well as being dance music).
As Huren himself said in an interview. It`s all futile and meaningless.

But it is worth fighting against some of this shit.
Yes, that's describing the situation over here very accurate. Around Frankfurt there are like endless "crews" that go in the woods and do raves and stuff. Nothing wrong with that, but they just plant cheap party marquees and their laptop, with no sense of anything but "partying maximum hard". On mondays they challenge and compare, who's been the hardest, just to have competition mentality where it really shouldn't be. Underground music culture? Only a few know about.. So that's why we (some people around me) just decided to do only very small and more private events instead of big ones like the last years. I stopped djing that much, but therefore i'm building my homestudio and do my own thing here. Thanks again for this LP, it keeps something alive.
:geek: