Jordanneke - Somomomd

Post your work here - Ask for feedback or just show it off
jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt
Jordanneke - Somomomd

Post by jordanneke »

Now this sits firmly in between house and techno.

It's not very complicated or deep or trendy or distorted. It's pretty simple. I hope it's simple but effective?

I was feelin' it when I made it, but if you lot tell me you don't feel it, that's cool

All comments taken, especially critical ones, after all, that's the only way we improve, right?

EKT
BAD
Re: Jordanneke - Somomomd

Post by EKT »

I don't think that this click-sound on the left side after every bassdrum has to be there. There are passages without it - and I don't miss it.
Thats all :)

RWise
durchfall

Post by RWise »

Not feeling that white-noise esc' sound on the kick drum.

The kick will sound warmer and rounder without it imo.
Dont take life so seriously :mrgreen:

dubdub
Asphyxiwank

Post by dubdub »

The whole mix could sound a bit more open and have more space, it feels a bit squashed and cramped. The high bass and lower mid area is a bit too busy since all the main elements have quite a bit going on there. there. The whole mix is a bit light on air, try adding a bit of topend with something like Stillwell 1973 on a few elements. I think the kick could maybe ~2db quieter. The hats and rides could use a bit more in the transients. That noise thing you can hear at 5:50 is a bit too stereo I'd say, it takes up a ton of space in the stereo image. The chords are a bit too filtered I think, also could use a bit more spaceous reverb and delay to make the mix sound more spaceous and open.

The mix isn't bad by any means, mind you but I think it would sound a lot better with a few simple tweaks.

SHIDZO
pregnant

Post by SHIDZO »

Link dead :/

Stace
Classical Approach

Post by Stace »

DED LINK.

:o

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

Sorry, after I posted it and with the comments made, I realised that it was shit and needed more work done to it than brexit.

ZenoSupreme
arsehole

Post by ZenoSupreme »

jordanneke wrote:I realised that it was shit and needed more work done to it than brexit.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: