Film Score

Post your work here - Ask for feedback or just show it off
TomasHD
slipper
Film Score

Post by TomasHD »

Hi, I am working on a different project aside from Techno, its basically Cinematic oriented music.

Please tell me what you think, thanks

lauren
Pig
Re: Film Score

Post by lauren »

its good, really good.... but i don't really think i can say that its ahead of the curve in any way, but i don't know if you want to take that as a compliment or not. it's got good sound design but doesn't really do much with it that's unique, but on the contrary its exactly what it needs to be and it does what i would expect a modern action film (for example) score to do.

TomasHD
slipper
Re: Film Score

Post by TomasHD »

lauren wrote:its good, really good.... but i don't really think i can say that its ahead of the curve in any way, but i don't know if you want to take that as a compliment or not. it's got good sound design but doesn't really do much with it that's unique, but on the contrary its exactly what it needs to be and it does what i would expect a modern action film (for example) score to do.
Thanks a lot, i guess i was just following the trend by building tension with percussion and putting some orchestral stuff. I know there isn't anything innovative here, i was mainly focusing on good sound design.