Demos for OFF and Voight are welcome

Post your work here - Ask for feedback or just show it off
Andre_Crom
rescued
Demos for OFF and Voight are welcome

Post by Andre_Crom »

Hey,

you might know my label OFF Recordings, for a couple years it was quite big for deep and techhouse but since 1-2 years it's refocused towards what i call "accessible techno". We recently released originals and remixes by the likes of Charlotte De Witte, Dast, Juan Sanchez, Deas, Luca Agnelli, dubspeeka, Samuel L Session, and so on.

I also launched a new label for pure underground techno called "Voight". Here we have artists like Oliver Deutschmann, Flug, Hans Bouffmyhre, Wrong Assessment, ALPI, A.Morgan, Albert Van Abbe etc.

https://soundcloud.com/off-recordings
https://soundcloud.com/voightrecordings/

I'd welcome you to check out the labels and if you feel you have something that fits, send it over to me for A&R consideration.

A few bits:

- please have a close listen to both labels' sound and only send something if you feel it really could fit.
- please keep in mind that nowadays it's pretty pointless to release something that's "just okay". The market is so flooded with mediocre stuff that only mature and well made music still gets noticed. So please send only your best works, stuff that you feel is more or less on par with the music of other artists that you like to buy and play. When in doubt, ask your friends, usually when a couple experienced people tell you that your music is good, chances are it actually is ;)
- the tracks should be "demo mastered" (compressed to around - 10 db RMS) so that they sound roughly as loud as a mastered track.

You can email me at acr (at) andrecrom.de

Looking forward :)

Andre

Cloaked
hunger marcher
Re: Demos for OFF and Voight are welcome

Post by Cloaked »

Not sure why you didn't get a response to this, at least on here... I was familiar with OFF from years back (still quite partial to a bit of good tech house, so shoot me) and it always struck me as a quality imprint. Nice to a quality label being so open to demos... thumbs up.