Jordanneke - Eloy (House trigger)

Post your work here - Ask for feedback or just show it off
Kromasome
arsehole
Re: Jordanneke - Eloy (House trigger)

Post by Kromasome »

jordanneke wrote:
Thanks for listening. I can't ever add elements to a track once I've got the general idea. I find if I do that, then the track doesn't sound authentic anymore, and the extra elements stand out like a sore thumb.
I have this issue too - if I don't get things mostly fleshed out in the first sitting, adding things later normally ends badly.
jordanneke wrote:
One of the things I've really decided recently is just to make music for myself. After a few ep's, I simply can't be bothered to shop my stuff around anymore looking for releases. It's just not worth it. I feel that some of my tunes may be of release standard, but fuck it. I'm just a dude who sits in his living room and puts on the headphones when the kids have gone to bed. If people here like the odd track of mine, then that's fine with me.
Same here with the headphones and kids in bed thing. Except in my case I'm not even close to having anything worthy of a release even if I wanted to push for it. I'll keep trying to improve though and try to be content that I'm pushing myself and at least creating rather than just sitting back and consuming...

Sorry for hi-jacking your track feedback.

Kromasome
arsehole
Re: Jordanneke - Eloy (House trigger)

Post by Kromasome »

Lost to the Void wrote:
Oh I make all sorts of music. I used to regularly play a proper house music live PA, and I`ve been releasing house under another name for years.
Heavy metal, house, techno, industrial, dubstep. I do all sorts of shit, I just love music.
This. The world would be a much better place if everyone had this attitude. If it's good, it's good - regardless of what it is. The definition of "good" is where things get interesting.