Alftænd - I've been in darkness

Post your work here - Ask for feedback or just show it off
Prophän
Back Bling
Alftænd - I've been in darkness

Post by Prophän »

Hey guys, some acid for you, feedback is more than welcome.

Prophän
Back Bling
Re: Alftænd - I've been in darkness

Post by Prophän »

I don't know why this one got no answer at all, am i being too impatient or was my original post not kind enough if it is I just want to say that english is not my mother tongue and the original sentence sounded really nice in mine :lol:

Root
BANNED

Post by Root »

Hi! I can see the direction you're heading for and you're on the way. Alltogether your mix is bit dull, your kick lacks in sub or your sub lacks in sub ;). Maybe try your bassline an octave below. If that's too low then, try the fith below. The pad could have more brightness, add some notes above and below, play with keyfollow in your filter settings, detune the oscillators a little to get movement. And maybe the arrangement is a bit too standard, like some bars 4 to the floor, some bars break, some bars 4 to ... and so on. Try to achieve a more natural development. What is easier said than done ;).
:geek:

Vilius J
broke

Post by Vilius J »

The pad sounds a little to cheap for me. Maybe try adding some fx for it or find something more how to say "live" sounding. Besides that cool track though. Cheers