Mint Clad/Unikove collab jam (minimal dubby stuff)

Post your work here - Ask for feedback or just show it off
mint clad
quasi-public
Mint Clad/Unikove collab jam (minimal dubby stuff)

Post by mint clad »

This is a lil one-take jam that my friend and I did tonight. We've started on a new sort of dub techno project and we've gotten a few really good jams out of it, and we're really excited to see where it goes. This is an all hardware jam; a Blofeld, a Monotribe, and an ESX1 with some 909 samples loaded in, all sent to a TC Electronic Hall of Fame reverb pedal at various degrees, and recorded straight to a hand-me-down Kenwood tape deck that my dad bought at Best Buy in the mid 90s.

Backstory behind the project for anyone interested lol: basically my buddy bought a Blofeld and after a few months he's decided it's not really the best piece of gear for what he wants to do, so he's about to sell it. But we decided that before he sells it we should give it one more go (or One More Blo, if you will), and do a little project that plays into the Blofelds strengths as an instrument. Naturally we decided to go with dark dub techno.

Keep your eyes/ears peeled for a lil release in the coming months. All feedback/love/hate/comments are appreciated, thanks for listening!