New deep house track

Post your work here - Ask for feedback or just show it off
block.punch
Sith Lord
New deep house track

Post by block.punch »

Hey fellas

I've finally gotten round to putting a new track up on SC. It's deep house, so i don't know if I should be talking about it here or not.

I'm really looking for you to play it on your systems and let me know how the mix sounds. Too much bass rumble? Any sounds poking their heads up too much? The usual stuff.

Cheers
Jon

sam
Cold
Re: New deep house track

Post by sam »

nice track man. sounds awesome :-)

Ant
Alf Garnett

Post by Ant »

I like the track Jon, deep and interesting. The mix sounds really great on my monitors, nothing stands out as needing work. I will have a listen on my Hi-Fi later as this is a good second opinion. If I notice anything I will let you know.

block.punch
Sith Lord

Post by block.punch »

Thanks Sam and Ant.

yeah, please do let me know if there's anything odd sounding! ;)

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Críoch »

Nothing odd sounding at all Mate. Left a few comments.. thought it was really fkn good man.

Perfect mixing / levels.

8-)
KennethExack wrote:My kids and I are completely shocked by the specialized secrets that everyone has on this forum
>> Click here for NEW POSTS on subsekt <<

Dialog I The Hole I subsekt Blog I The Bench I IG I SC I Mixes I FB

block.punch
Sith Lord

Post by block.punch »

A few comments! ;) That's seven by my count. Really appreciate the listen and comments John.

I did wonder myself about the blippy loop 2/3rds of the way in and I might do a VIP edit where that comes in much earlier. I put it there so that the second half of the track would have a change up you know? These deep house tracks can be kind of repetitive if you're not careful. Besides I kind of ghosted another track that intros a blippy part around there too.

I'm really happy that no one thinks I've messed up the mix down either. So so so hard to get that part right. I've got a decent sound set up and monitors but, you know, the room makes such a difference.

Oh and I might just tweak the start of the mini breaks so that the Porc doesn't just stop each time.

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Críoch »

haha - If I had the power to force you to do anything, I'd have the blippy loop in more.

We'll start a petition :D
KennethExack wrote:My kids and I are completely shocked by the specialized secrets that everyone has on this forum
>> Click here for NEW POSTS on subsekt <<

Dialog I The Hole I subsekt Blog I The Bench I IG I SC I Mixes I FB