Amøbe - Kulture

Post your work here - Ask for feedback or just show it off
Amøbe
Moderate
Amøbe - Kulture

Post by Amøbe »

I've been ill for the last few days, and was just making loops on my laptop. At some point I thought it had sort of a Norman Nodge-esque flavor, and then I tried to put it together. I really like this track, so if anybody has some pointers on how to elevate it (or just a comment), it would be much appreciated :)

mr.chielos
Gnasher
Re: Amøbe - Kulture

Post by mr.chielos »

I like all the sounds accept for... the kick, is there a low/mid resonant peak or something like that? It sounds somewhat unpleasant imho (I am listening on my pc speakers though).
Personally I would add a abrassive element somewhere, perhaps the syncopating toms that develop over time with a bit of distortion? But that is just a mather of taste.
Great track!

illit_
Gazza

Post by illit_ »

Oooh so spooky! Just in time for Halloween ;) :lol: no idea how to elevate it, sounds very complete, (unless you want to add some extra business in the 2nd half)

2latuile
hmmmmmm...

Post by 2latuile »

There's a bit of resonance around 160Hz indeed, and except for the hat and noisy pad, the hi end might be a bit dull. Also the second synth line could do we being a wee bit more upfront.

Good job otherwise, I'm not sure this track needs much more :-)
Lost to the Void wrote: I am unlikely to teach small children how to break someone violently (...). So I think it will be fine.
[wesellboxes] wrote: Anyone that believes in conspiracy theories has never worked in project management.