Attenuator - Nenbutsu

Post your work here - Ask for feedback or just show it off
FvH
crud
Attenuator - Nenbutsu

Post by FvH »

New hypnotic voyage anchored by a pulsating 4x4 rhythm. Hope you like it.

Evert
who is it?
Re: Attenuator - Nenbutsu

Post by Evert »

It's a voyage indeed.

I think the track is top notch, both on the level of the mix as on the level of sound choices and design.
As most of the members will already know, I'm a sucker for a good pad and the pad at the beginning is just what I like. Very moody.

FvH
crud

Post by FvH »

Evert wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:55 pm
It's a voyage indeed.

I think the track is top notch, both on the level of the mix as on the level of sound choices and design.
As most of the members will already know, I'm a sucker for a good pad and the pad at the beginning is just what I like. Very moody.
Thanks man! I'm slowly getting with sound and arrangement where I pointed myself. I would say this track is the best I made till now.
The pad is very simple sound put through Granulator and with some effects. I'm also addicted to good pads and atmospheres so I know what you mean.

Cheers for kind words! 8-)

mr.chielos
Gnasher

Post by mr.chielos »

Sounds great! very moody indeed.
the only thing that I could possible point out is that in the intro the kick is very upfront until around the 1:30 mark.
When other elements are added it blends in nicely but that first one and a halve minut is just a little bit to plucky if you know what I mean.
Maybe a little bit of lp filtering or volume adjustment would do the trick.