Attenuator - Radiant

Post your work here - Ask for feedback or just show it off
FvH
crud
Attenuator - Radiant

Post by FvH »

Hola amigos!

New track again! Been working on this one for a year and still cant decide to just finish it like it is or polish more.
Outro needs to be finished and that 303 needs more care.

[privsoundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/attenuattor/radi ... al_sharing[/privsoundcloud]

FvH
crud
Re: Attenuator - Radiant

Post by FvH »

EDIT
Made some changes. New version:

over9000
Nor Crystal Tears

Post by over9000 »

Sound design and atmosphere are really nice, the rhythmn doesent click with me though

FvH
crud

Post by FvH »

Thanks! Its good to read that it works. What would you change in rhythm tho?

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

Nice!

I think the tops are a bit too present, compared to the lows. I think the lows are potentially fantastic, just maybe dial back the rest of the track and let the lows shine a bit more.

Great skills.

Amøbe
Moderate

Post by Amøbe »

That is really cool! I for one don't mind a rhythm that is a little more leftfield - these are the types of tracks that can really raise a DJ set to a serious experience! I think Jordan's notes about the top being too upfront is correct - they sort of take over the track at times, but this is in the category of 'minor adjustments' - you got a great track here :)

Very atmospheric and it creates a fascinating space to be in!

speen
unsure

Post by speen »

Cool track! The rhythm is cool as it is, nothing standard but still a driving beat.

I find it a little annoying that the hat/shaker is panned right, maybe you can use autopan to move it around or just center it. it's such a important sound to the beat. but maybe that's just me..

Maybe the verb on the highs is also a bit too much or present and that adds to the overshadowing of the lows.