dubdub
Asphyxiwank
dubdub -- lofi jungle / ambient

Post by dubdub »

Val Endrada
Jan : )
Re: dubdub -- lofi jungle / ambient

Post by Val Endrada »

These cloudsies are very enjoyable:) The only suggestion I have, is a short fade-out at the end to soften the landing for the listener. Stopping an ambient piece so abruptly creates an almost violent effect, - which might of course be just what you want. The drums in the jungle beat are a bit too far removed from real life drumming for my taste. I realize that the stiffness/artificiality might be intentional as well, of course. The pads behind the beat work beautifully. Thanks.

FvH
crud

Post by FvH »

Cloudsies seems to lack space / dimension to me. When I listen it in mono there is not much difference with stereo. Maybe try to add another channel of the chords with different dials on effects ( Chord L / Chord R ) and see what that will do to the stereo image.

Ambient lofi jungle thingy has nice mood and groove but sounds also unfinished and exported in hurry :D :D ( have the same problem when I start something im proud of )

Anyway nice little previews. Would be shame if they would stay just like previews.

illit_
Gazza

Post by illit_ »

Love the hypnotic drum beat on the jungle one, thats some pure zoning out material. (in a good way)