Hanos- Blizzard

Post your work here - Ask for feedback or just show it off
bioniceye
clueless
Hanos- Blizzard

Post by bioniceye »

did some changes after feedback in the what are you working on section and call this one finished at the moment
all feedback is welcome

OHADOHAD
decent
Re: Hanos- Blizzard

Post by OHADOHAD »

Not a fan of the synth sound after the break, too sharp and not really working for me with the warm bassline. i think other than that pretty solid work, really like the arp work, kinda 90's vibe to it.
No Bass Lines For Me!

RWise
durchfall

Post by RWise »

The snare needs more attack/transient snap to it i think. See about layering the white noise snare with a snappier snare, to give it more attack.

A 909 snare could work nicely as a layer.
Dont take life so seriously :mrgreen:

Futurum
broke

Post by Futurum »

Those 808 drums do well together with the bass line, after the break everything comes back nicely. well done!

ZenoSupreme
arsehole

Post by ZenoSupreme »

nice beat. nice overall mysteriouse groove. that woosh sound (that starts from the beginning) is a bit to much for me. at first it's nice, but later on it could be tamed down or modified somehow. that sound comming in at 1.35 is to off key for my taste, not a big fan. the synth after the break on the other hand... big fan of that!
nice work combining the kick wth bass. the kick could use a bit more mid-low to make it punch through a bit more. nice touch with the synth at the end.

sounds like a movie soundtrack to me. in a good way :)

bioniceye
clueless

Post by bioniceye »

thanks for all the nice and helpfull feedback

Meatwad
Onions

Post by Meatwad »

I'm pretty big into electro these days - I feel this definitely sits in that genre nicely. I would vary the bass line up to have different notes or with some modulations - it gets a bit repetitive throughout.

Agree with everyone who has said that the bassline fits very well with the kick drum :)