Muse Lee - Hello World

List links to Live sets and Mixes
Twilitez
You only live once
Muse Lee - Hello World

Post by Twilitez »

This is not strictly techno, which is not something im interested in anymore. Consider this mix an evolution of what i played for Patriek's Expectacle. I have a few PvH and Planet Rhythm records sitting backseat in this run but the fact im even mentioning them makes me feel semi dirty. Genres and tags are shit, i want to to play stuff with a groove and unique sonic content/ low end.
Yea im the guy some of you may remember as Twilitez, turning a slightly different leaf after being away for a long time. Muse Lee gets inspired by a weird g-funk house track from 'cash' - Mall Grab from aussie, and is not offended by a desecration of murder was the bass.

https://soundcloud.com/user-73214852/hello-world

Twilitez
You only live once
Re: Muse Lee - Hello World

Post by Twilitez »

Sorry for not coming in with a 'hey im back' post. A lot of shit happened over the last 2 years and alot of it im not ready to talk about on a public forum as much as i like you guys. Life happens and shit (not the movie, that paints Jake in a bad light he does not deserve)

over9000
Nor Crystal Tears

Post by over9000 »

welcome back!
thats one groovy mix for sure, could you enable downloads? i would listen to it in the car on a long drive :)

Twilitez
You only live once

Post by Twilitez »

Probably.

Gimme a week or two.

Hello world, forum, everyone.