Eomac - Moon obelisk

Links to the classics
Eliad
Exampleless
Eomac - Moon obelisk

Post by Eliad »

Incredible track from Eomac, with a rough bassline, a dry kick and an epic arpegio melody.

youtu.be/7drBY1-qM9g

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt
Re: Eomac - Moon obelisk

Post by Lost to the Void »

I don't think something barely a year old can be considered a classic. Give it ten years, if it's not forgotten then maybe.....
Mastering Engineer @ Black Monolith Studio
New Shit
Techno is dead. Long live Techno.

Eliad
Exampleless

Post by Eliad »

Yeah I know it's not a classic (yet) but i posted it here because i seemed the more appropriate board to do it. Subsket definitely lacks a board on which you can post good contemporary techno. Unless there is one and I missed it. But if so, since it's not this one and not "new releases" (on which 90% of the tracks are made by forum users) either, which one ?

Sey
Chernobyl

Post by Sey »

Eliad wrote:Yeah I know it's not a classic (yet) but i posted it here because i seemed the more appropriate board to do it. Subsket definitely lacks a board on which you can post good contemporary techno. Unless there is one and I missed it. But if so, since it's not this one and not "new releases" (on which 90% of the tracks are made by forum users) either, which one ?
You should make a thread in the Dialog section about good contemporary techno, I'd be happy to contribute.

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Lost to the Void »

Yeah there is a thread in the dialog section already running a good while, I think it`s down there somewhere.
Any stuff you dig is definitely for the main section.
Mastering Engineer @ Black Monolith Studio
New Shit
Techno is dead. Long live Techno.