:: MINIMAL SHITE :: Simply Chlamydia ft. Some Dumb Cunt

Let the world know about new releases
Downtech
Interact. Don't Spam.
:: MINIMAL SHITE :: Simply Chlamydia ft. Some Dumb Cunt

Post by Downtech »

TRACKLIST:
································
01. Simply Chlamydia Feat. Some Cunt - Bellend Pustules (Original Mix)
02. Simply Chlamydia Feat. Some Cunt - Bellend Pustules (Erect Mix)
03. Simply Chlamydia Feat. Some Cunt - Milky White Discharge (Original Mix)

LISTEN / DOWNLOAD:
youtu.be/QHr09GWTRSY

FEEDBACKS:
Furry Corset: "Favorite Track: Bellend Pustules (Original Mix) I always wondered what kind of music would be made by an incompetent fucking moron so riddled with STD`s that their ears had gone out of phase with each other, and then I listened to this tune!! It sounds just like I would expect, the squelching of the puss, the sad and pathetic crying of the bearer of the puss. It`s perfect! I use it to scare away the birds from my cornfields"
Alex Jerkins: "This song is so chill and yet so awesome! really enjoyed listening to it whilst getting treated for Gonorrhea at the STD clinic. As soon as I heard it I thought ""Well, life ain`t so bad man, you`re dick may be falling off, but at least you`re not the man who made this track""
Valentino Gurner: "There is no words to describe the disgusting pustulity and the abhorrence of the track! Really good! I am dying of ball cancer, and my nutsack looks like fucking Chernobyl, but listening to this track made me think "wow, at least I will die painfully soon, and won`t need to hear shit like this again".
Alex Stroker: "Nice slow diseased STD house, relaxing, yet filled with the horro that you just had sex with a rotten and diseased swamp donkey. I like the percussive pustule popping, and the ethereal dribbling sounds"
Digital Vapor Bollocks: "The puss adds a cool feel to the track. As an escaped war criminal who tortured and raped women and children in Bosnia, it`s nice to hear music that makes me think "Well, I may be a fucking monster who deserves no mercy, but at least I didn`t make a tune for that Downtech label".

AVAILABLE ON:
Swamp Donkeys
Back Alley Crack Whores
Our Dirty Mothers
Bangkok 3 dollar sucky cocky he/she`s

Downtech Music is a breeding ground for fucked up sexually transmitted diseases.
We are all horrific fucking deviants with no self respect.
I mean, we will literally fuck the rotting corpse of a rat that floats out of a shit ridden flooded sewer outlet.

We are looking for Producers though!! You can send us your Electronic Music
Just load it on to a usb stick and then find some rotten and diseased swamp donkey and fuck it, unprotected.
Then take the usb and deposit it in the inevitable puss and cum puddle.
Don`t worry, we`ll find it soon enough!!!!

Enjoy the Music!!!

RWise
durchfall
Re: :: MINIMAL SHITE :: Simply Chlamydia ft. Some Dumb Cunt

Post by RWise »

For fuck sake, i was in the middle of eating when i scrolled down and saw the artwork...
Dont take life so seriously :mrgreen:

starrk
beast
Re: :: MINIMAL SHITE :: Simply Chlamydia ft. Some Dumb Cunt

Post by starrk »

It took me a few of these to get what was going on. . .