[LESSONS001] EMIKA ELENA & RYOGO YAMAMORI - Paranoid EP

Let the world know about new releases
Opuswerk
beast
[LESSONS001] EMIKA ELENA & RYOGO YAMAMORI - Paranoid EP

Post by Opuswerk »

Hello fellow subsekters,

Following the discussions regarding the label of my last EP, I wasn't too sure to post on here. :geek:
There's a lot of pseudo techno politics behind it all, and I'd rather not get into this, albeit maybe I should. I would like to instead let my music do the talking, as this is what i'm in for.
So here I am, sharing some new music of mine, and moreso sharing excellent music of Emike Elena and Ryogo Yamamori (who you should check out, as his current solo output is pretty awesome).
The EP comes with 2 remixes, one by the excellent Farceb, and one my me.

Press release says this:

"Tokyo based techno label Human Lessons is proud to announce our very first vinyl release of Confusion. This EP is quite deluxe because it's the exactly a year ago the label has officially started and thus we wanted to do something special this time. 

The boss of the label Emika Elena worked two tracks with one of the best producers in Japan Ryogo Yamamori. Human Lessons welcomes great producers as remixers, half of the HISS:1292 duo Swiss producer Opuswerk, who releases for DEMENT3D, and Farceb is one of the most promising newcomers in Argentina, he recently provided his podcast for PoleGroup. 

The EP contains 4 tracks, things kick off with Paranoid is a perfect track for peak time. Paradox is simultaneously deep and unique, Opusweak remix is for later hours and Farceb delivers a minimalistic remix."

youtu.be/tD9YZJcAU9U // youtu.be/bApS67MsIzQ
youtu.be/xtt0nmeBzQQ // youtu.be/lv45WktNaqk

Hope you like it.
out on DEMENT3DXXX.
http://www.opuswerk.com

Mono-xID
Uumfääng
Re: [LESSONS001] EMIKA ELENA & RYOGO YAMAMORI - Paranoid EP

Post by Mono-xID »

It's a solid release for sure and fits my taste. Will check out Ryogo's stuff as well.

One thing I don't understand in your post: A guy is cheating, ripping off tunes, gets caught, acts like a spineless prick on social media and instead of blame and shame, techno is patting his back. Where is the techno politics in this???
http://soundcloud.com/monoxid

Behringer = ARTS label of synths

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt
Re: [LESSONS001] EMIKA ELENA & RYOGO YAMAMORI - Paranoid EP

Post by Lost to the Void »

Mono-xID wrote: One thing I don't understand in your post: A guy is cheating, ripping off tunes, gets caught, acts like a spineless prick on social media and instead of blame and shame, techno is patting his back. Where is the techno politics in this???
Exactly, no politics at all, just basic ethics.
Mastering Engineer @ Black Monolith Studio
New Shit
Techno is dead. Long live Techno.