Dario Ass Biscuit_Ass Code EP (D'J ass rmx)_Asswin Records

Let the world know about new releases
MEL
Interact. Don't Spam.
Dario Ass Biscuit_Ass Code EP (D'J ass rmx)_Asswin Records

Post by MEL »

Hello my name is MEL.
I have a problem.
It is a thick white discharge of forum spam that dribbles out of my tiny wrinkled penis that looks like a baby bulldog.
I have been warned a couple of times now about cold spamming the forum without any form of interraction, and yet again here I spam.

I probably don't return to the forum and even read my messages, so I probably won't notice this.

This is my final warning before I am banned.

I believe my sexual disease was caught when I went on holiday to Bangkok, where I spent all my holiday money on a 6 day orgy at a club that uniquely supplied OAP lady boy prostitutes.

I just loved playing with old grey haired wrinkly old man balls and penis whilst sucking on old lady prune tits. I particularly enjoyed the strange white crystaline encrustations on their old wrinkly nipples. It was like antique dead breast milk.

Anyway, buy this wonderful release, all the money goes to me having another trip to bankok for another go on the ladyboy ghost train.

Blah blah

I hate my life.

Worker
Interact. Don't Spam.
Re: Dario Ass Biscuit_Ass Code EP (D'J ass rmx)_Asswin Recor

Post by Worker »

:lol:

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt
Re: Dario Ass Biscuit_Ass Code EP (D'J ass rmx)_Asswin Recor

Post by Críoch »

Sick track. Full support.
KennethExack wrote:My kids and I are completely shocked by the specialized secrets that everyone has on this forum
>> Click here for NEW POSTS on subsekt <<

Dialog I The Hole I subsekt Blog I The Bench I IG I SC I Mixes I FB