mervv - exclusive technology

Let the world know about new releases
mervv
Jan : )
mervv - exclusive technology

Post by mervv »

One of the tracks I posted in the members' tracks section a while back got finished and became part of an EP on the label I'm doing with some friends.

https://mervv.bandcamp.com/album/exclusive-technology

Just started the release tour, with the first party 2 weeks ago here in Shanghai and another this weekend in Guangzhou, as well as a handful of other dates in the next month or two.

Besides posting it as self-promotion, I'm also posting it because it was mastered by Voidloss. He's done a handful of things for the label already, and I like working with him. No idea how he feels about us, haha.

This forum has been both a great source of knowledge and connection for me, and I'm happy to be here!!

2latuile
hmmmmmm...
Re: mervv - exclusive technology

Post by 2latuile »

Congratulations. Listening to the E at the moment, good job. The low end on Exclusive Technology is quite impressive - but Proprietary Method is my fav ;-)
Lost to the Void wrote: I am unlikely to teach small children how to break someone violently (...). So I think it will be fine.
[wesellboxes] wrote: Anyone that believes in conspiracy theories has never worked in project management.

mervv
Jan : )
Re: mervv - exclusive technology

Post by mervv »

2latuile wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:27 pm
Congratulations. Listening to the E at the moment, good job. The low end on Exclusive Technology is quite impressive - but Proprietary Method is my fav ;-)
Thanks! I feel there are some things that could have been better, but I think that's healthy. I'm happy it's out in the world.

I also think I like Proprietary Method the most, retrospectively.