Ableton 9 Suite, Push 2, Waves, PA, UVI, AAS, Roland, etc...

Post items to buy & sell, private ads and members services
buonacc
sad bastard
Ableton 9 Suite, Push 2, Waves, PA, UVI, AAS, Roland, etc...

Post by buonacc »

Ableton 9 Suite ($400) and Push 2 ($600 - barely used, excellent condition with box and all extras. free shipping in US).

$900 for both.

UVI 'Vintage Vault 2' - $375 (i'll pay iLok fees)

AAS 'Chromaphone 2' - $80

DDMF 'Metaplugin V3' - $25 (i'll pay the transfer fee)

Eventide 'Blackhole' - $75 (i'll pay iLok fees)

AudioThing 'Hand Clapper' - $15 (i'll pay the transfer fee)

SugarBytes 'Obscurium' - $60 (i'll pay the transfer fee)

Kirnu 'Cream' - $20

Madrona Labs 'Aalto'- $70 (i'll pay the transfer fee)

Plogue 'Chipsounds' - $60 (i'll pay the transfer fee)

2nd Sense Audio 'Wiggle' - $60

Roland 'SH-101', 'SH-2', and 'System-100' - $300 for all (honestly, i haven't looked into it yet but if anyone is interested in buying my account i'll contact Roland Support about it. from what i've seen, it looks like this can be done.)

Waves (WUP is currently active on all, various end dates):

Abbey Road Vinyl - $25
J37 Tape - $40
Kramer Tape - $40
PuigTec EQs - $25
Scheps 73 - $25
SSL E-Channel - $60
API 2500 - $25
API 550 - $25
API 560 - $25

($250 for all Waves if someone wants to buy them all in one shot)

Plugin Alliance (buyer must pay $20 per plugin to PA, capped at $50 for three or more):

Acme 'Opticom XLA-3' - $90
Black Box 'HG-2' - $110
bx 'Console E' - $120
bx 'Console N' - $140
bx 'Saturator V2' - $60
bx 'Control V2' - $30
bx 'Opto' - $40
bx 'Bassdude' - $50
Chandler 'GAV19T' - $70
Elysia 'Karacter' - $60
Maag 'EQ2' - $40
Millenia 'TCL-2' - $50
Vertigo 'VSM-3' - $100
Vertigo 'VSC-2' - $60

($900 for all PA if someone wants to buy them all in one shot)

i might be open to offering a bit of a discount if anyone wants to put together a package deal. please send a PM if interested. sorry, not looking for any trades at this time. thanks!

buonacc
sad bastard
Re: Ableton 9 Suite, Push 2, Waves, PA, UVI, AAS, Roland, et

Post by buonacc »

Push 2 has been sold, and i've removed a number of Waves and PA plugins from the sale for the time being. will update as things progress.

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Lost to the Void »

JEsus, are you done with making music or something?
Mastering Engineer @ Black Monolith Studio
New Shit
Techno is dead. Long live Techno.

Mslwte
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Mslwte »

Lost to the Void wrote:JEsus, are you done with making music or something?
I think it was a case of loopatitis
https://soundcloud.com/mslwte
https://noizefacilityrecords.bandcamp.com
https://www.instagram.com/subsekt909
https://www.facebook.com/subsekt909/
Lost to the Void wrote:Fuck off, get some tequila down ya neck and make some noise you cunt....

buonacc
sad bastard

Post by buonacc »

Lost to the Void wrote:jesus, are you done with making music or something?
lol, no, not at all. :) if anything, trying to actually get some made for a change. i've got way too much stuff, what i've listed here so far isn't even half of it (still keeping quite a bit). for a while now i've been trying to whittle it down to what i feel are "my" instruments and fx. personal favorites, stuff that gives me an emotional reaction, that i feel an attachment to. most of this stuff i've used just enough to get around on and rarely ever touch. almost all are really awesome, but just aren't part of the bigger picture. life is too short to always be auditioning/testing/comparing synths and fx. i've had NI Komplete for years (8-11) and almost never use any of it. i need to talk with NI support to see what i have linked to what (as far as cross-grades, etc), and what i can sell off. might be listing some of that stuff as well.

also, i've been playing a lot more guitar lately, and it makes me realize that i don't really need much of anything to make music that i'm happy with. i could get by with one synth if i had to, i always think that i need twenty of them for some reason. i could never do without Ableton, but have had Suite for years now and (again) almost never use any of it. not even Max4Live, which is the main reason that i upgraded to Suite. i plan to "downgrade" to Live 10 Standard by selling L9 Suite and buying a "used" L10 license for almost the same amount. after being quite comfortable with the APC40mkII and Maschine for years, i didn't take very well to Push 2 and found that i didn't really need it.

i'll be posting a revised list later tonight, if anyone is interested.

Mslwte wrote:I think it was a case of loopatitis
:roll: nope, i've never used (genre-based) "loops" for electronic music, though another recent classic hip-hop phase reminded me of how you can get really creative with re-sampling yourself and making your own loops. however, i have been thinking about sampling old funk records to use as backing for my guitar related stuff. sort of a mix between classic hip-hop production and funk/blues guitar riffs, maybe. i've always love both, but have never wanted to do the traditional thing with either. this may be a way to combine the two.

even with techno, one of my biggest inspirations there is a lot of the more oddball stuff on the Chain Reaction label. most of that could be done with just some stock fx and sampling from whatever.

buonacc
sad bastard

Post by buonacc »

(here's an updated list, reduced prices on everything. thanks!)

** i'll cover any transfer fees on my end, except in the case of Plugin Alliance which requires that the buyer pay for the transfer. please send a PM if interested. sorry, not looking for any trades at this time. ... thanks!

Ableton 9 Suite - $300

UVI 'Vintage Vault 2' - $350
AAS 'Chromaphone 2' - $70
DDMF 'Metaplugin V3' - $25
Eventide 'Blackhole' - $70
AudioThing 'Hand Clapper' - $10
SugarBytes 'Obscurium' - $60
Kirnu 'Cream' - $15
Madrona Labs 'Aalto'- $70
Plogue 'Chipsounds' - $50
2nd Sense Audio 'Wiggle' - $50

Waves (WUP is currently active on all, various end dates):
PuigTec EQs - $20
Scheps 73 - $20
SSL E-Channel - $50
(...or $80 for all Waves listed above)

Plugin Alliance (buyer must pay $20 per plugin to PA, capped at $50 for three or more):
bx 'Console E' - $100
bx 'Saturator V2' - $45
bx 'Control V2' - $20
bx 'Opto' compressor- $25
Millenia 'TCL-2' compressor- $40
(...or $200 for all PA listed above)

Roland 'SH-101', 'SH-2', and 'System-100' - $350 for all
(honestly, i haven't looked into it yet but if anyone is interested in buying my account i'll contact Roland Support about it. from what i've seen, it looks like this can be done. i guess i would need to sell/transfer the whole account at once, the plugins can not be resold individually.)