Chernobyl
Akkya - Loopmasters - Dark Techno Sample Pack

Post by Akkya »

Second sample pack released last week with Loopmasters

Dark Techno Elements

http://www.loopmasters.com/genres/40-Te ... o-Elements

24 Bit Quality
687MB
Industrial Strength samples creeps in another dark audio sound set from Uk producer Akkya.

This deep and twisted sample packs offers up the true sounds of underground Uk Techno. Pulling no stops this amazing audio pack features a slew of drum shots, effect sounds and a incredible array of loops for you to re work and mash into your next production.

Dark Techno Elements features totally license free 24 Bit audio wav files which can be used in any production or remix. The drum shots are all ready in NI Battery 4 kits for ease of use when seeking out the best drums for your next track or back beat loop.

Akkya is on point yet again with his newest sample collection. His productions range from straight up techno to the hard pounding sounds of the underground. This pack reflects the darker side of this talented producer / sound designer.

Dark Techno Elements is loaded up with a extremely large amount of usable audio elements which will keep you digging thru this pack again and again. This pack is also loaded up with groove heavy bass line’s, tight synth bits and major set of Techno drum sounds to use with your own music. These bad boy shots can be used to build a powerful drum track in any Techno production.

Explore the dark side of the force. Light saber not included.

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt
Re: Akkya - Loopmasters - Dark Techno Sample Pack

Post by Críoch »

Bit excessive Lads, eh?

Would hate to get a punch outside a nightclub & have you all in a group around me while I'm on the ground.

Its not like Akkya is bombing childrens playgrounds or anything. Ok.. he's not the most active member of subsekt but prop's for doing something positive with his music that could help other folk & in turn might further him in his endeavours.

TAKE A MASSIVE CHILL PILL EVERYONE.

I've deleted all the posts in here & I'll delete my post tomorrow.

Akkya - I've made the thread a sticky for a while.
KennethExack wrote:My kids and I are completely shocked by the specialized secrets that everyone has on this forum
>> Click here for NEW POSTS on subsekt <<

Dialog I The Hole I subsekt Blog I The Bench I IG I SC I Mixes I FB

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Lost to the Void »

I'm not absolutely sure producing sub genre specific loop packs that encourage cookie cutter production is something I would call positive.
I suppose if he was giving the shit away for free you could call it helpful, but it ain't for free.
Still.... your the boss.
Making it a sticky though? Are we encouraging this shit now?
Mastering Engineer @ Black Monolith Studio
New Shit
Techno is dead. Long live Techno.

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Críoch »

Sticky - Just as a way of making some positive vibes Steve. I'm just trying to be decent.

Akkya has been posting on ss for a while.. ok, mainly links to tracks or whatever, but he has 'interacted' in the past. He's coming back to share. We can't tell everyone to fuck off. If it was someone who just registered to post 'enter name of project here', then fine, I could understand why it would be open season haha :D

BUT.. To be fair, this is not as black & white as that. I'm not part of the demographic that will buy this samplepack, but thats not to say that I don't respect the efforts of someone who has made it.

I agree with you.. Its not my cuppa either.. but I appreciate the fact that someone who has posted on ss in the past has come back to share. That has to count for something? :?

In retrospect, I dont think this one warranted so much heat.
KennethExack wrote:My kids and I are completely shocked by the specialized secrets that everyone has on this forum

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

I didn't think it did get any heat did it?
Some humourous (or not) gifs, sure, and it was posted originally in the wrong part of the forum, but other than that it didn't kick off did it?

Bah anyway, luckily most people on this forum actually want to make their own music, so sure, sticky it.

I don't wish the guy any personal ill, sample packs like this just piss me off.

New, techno, by agostini, 909 kicks free with your first issue, collect the following 18 issues 1 per month for 5.99 each and complete your techno tune at the end of the collection.
New Shit

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Críoch »

Thats one of the reasons why I now dislike that Attack site.. It appears to possibly be Sample Magic (or people who have been involved with SM at some point), presenting a site, magazine / blog, that has recently opened up a sample store, which is separate to SM.

Its just another, more organic way to push product.

Wolf in sheep's clothing type-thing.. yuk.

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

It comes across as very click baity that place, there seems to be a lot of regurgitated disinfo on it too.
New Shit

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Críoch »

Its stepping right up. Year X of the business plan.

Its all going off.

Planar
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Planar »

Someone added all those gifs, and it wasnt the OP being self-aware? Some of you guys have waaay too much time on your hands.

Mslwte
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Mslwte »

Did I miss something?
https://soundcloud.com/mslwte
https://noizefacilityrecords.bandcamp.com
https://www.instagram.com/subsekt909
https://www.facebook.com/subsekt909/
Lost to the Void wrote:Fuck off, get some tequila down ya neck and make some noise you cunt....

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

Always.
BTW would you like to buy a pack of pre made dark techno loops? They come with a free gas mask.
New Shit

SFBM
&roid

Post by SFBM »

Lost to the Void wrote:Always.
BTW would you like to buy a pack of pre made dark techno loops? They come with a free gas mask.
:lol: :lol:

I love dark techno but this is the one fucking thing I get sick of so quickly. It's even worse when you get to schranz (or schranz mixes on youtube, more specifically).