A few items for sale (Midlands UK)

Post items to buy & sell, private ads and members services
Kuchta
Opposite
A few items for sale (Midlands UK)

Post by Kuchta »

Have a few items for sale...

PM me if you are interested in anything and make an offer, I won't be offended.

May post but would prefer collection. Cant be bothered listing it all on eBay!

SPL MONITOR & TALKBACK CONTROLLER - Model 2381 - As new and mint condition (That's the stereo one).

SPL Charisma 8 - Very rare 8 channel valve distortion unit - Great unit to put before your converters - As new and mint condition

Tannoy System 1000 monitors - Legendary dual concentric monitors (Passive) with meaty 10" drivers - Amazing stereo imaging and solid bass

Alesis iPad dock with lightening connector - Never used - boxed as new

MC2 T4 Power amplifier - 4 channel reference quality power amp from the legendary house of MC2 - Used in top clubs and studios - 250w per channel

Roland JD 800 keyboard - Perfect working order - mint except for a small crack by the pitch bend (doesn't affect use) - Amazing synth with faders for EVERYTHING

Neve GPO patchbay - 10 x 48 way units (2U) lifted from our old VR console - Ready to solder - Comes with around 100 brand new GPO patch cables - Seriously pro and very rare in this condition and quantity

Kuchta
Opposite
Re: A few items for sale (Midlands UK)

Post by Kuchta »

... Forgot to mention, if you want items posting, I am happy to give you my eBay name so you can check my 100% feedback.

Thanks,

K

Wiu
Slowy J

Post by Wiu »

Owwww a Charisma 8. I'm curious how much you sold it for/looking to get for it?
Thank you for the laughs, debate, new music found, production tips etc etc over the years. I wish Subsekt and everyone all the best for the future. Wiu.

Kuchta
Opposite

Post by Kuchta »

Wiu wrote:Owwww a Charisma 8. I'm curious how much you sold it for/looking to get for it?

Yup, it's a rare beast.

Still got it as I got some daft offers on eBay and so I withdrew it.

The standard, stereo version goes for £439.00 brand new, and whilst I am not saying the 8-channel version is worth 4-times that, or even twice that, I was not letting it go for the £300 I was offered. I paid too much to do that and the thing is mint.

Always up for offers and swaps.

Kuchta
Opposite

Post by Kuchta »

I'd do £450 plus shipping to anyone on here if that helps you Wiu?

Wiu
Slowy J

Post by Wiu »

Thanks for the reply Kuchta. I've been interested in a SPL Charisma for a while, although it was the 2 channel one I'd seen. I was curious to see what you'd got for the 8 channel version as I know they sell for a lot. Sadly I can't afford any big purchases like that currently and that is a great price you offer. If my credit cards hadn't already taken a beating or I still had my old job, I'd of snapped that up without a second thought. I'm sure someone will snap it up soon!
Thank you for the laughs, debate, new music found, production tips etc etc over the years. I wish Subsekt and everyone all the best for the future. Wiu.

Kuchta
Opposite

Post by Kuchta »

No worries mate. I think I paid £1299 for it when it was new, something hideous like that.

I'm in no rush so it'll either sell for what I'm after or sit in the rack until then.

Cheers for the reply.