Post items to buy & sell, private ads and members services
Hades
Shit Eater
Re: Sven Holz kicks - Bottom and Tops!

Post by Hades »

ICN wrote:
Do you have Postman Pat in Europeland?
not that I know of,
but then again, I've been without cable tv for 19 years now, so I do miss some stuff. :)
Sin cambios no hay mariposa

willemb
Mild

Post by willemb »

Hades wrote: there you go, you only had to read (or scroll) through a few paragraphs before you could read a proper answer... :mrgreen:
haha taking revenge by making tl;dr replies to questions, brilliant! I tend to prefer flemish writers (not that i usually fully read your posts, i tend to post on subsekt when im half asleep). I have probably read more books from flemish than from dutch authors over the years, but i'm not a huge reader.

btw, and about the dutch/belgian jokes:

Did you hear about the plane that crashed in a cemetery near Brussels? So far they've already recovered 350 bodies.

UN!T
Lifer

Post by UN!T »

Hades wrote:
Alume wrote:How are the kicks Hades? Im maybe interested myself. Are they as manipulatable as the ones that mattias made?
pff, first showing an interest, then having a laugh with me,
and now back showing an interest...
you dirty rotten Dutch cunt ! ;)

how are the kicks ?
I can't tell you yet man, didn't have enough time to check them out properly.
I went through them briefly, and I started to make a track with one of the tops and bottoms last sunday,
but the track went totally in the house direction, so it's not at all a good example. The kicks get lost in the groove, but maybe that's cause I haven't done any EQ'ing yet.
I only had 3 hours time approx.

I have serious time problems for the moment.
If I have 2 half days a month where I'm making music, I'll be happy.
It's ok cause I know my time shortage won't last forever, but yeah, it's still frustrating at the moment.

I'm redoing my hallway (taking of the wallpaper, gonna paint the walls afterwards), and damn, that's rather difficult to do on top of stairways and all those difficult corners.
Then I gotta urgently start preparing my downstairs kitchen-space.
I was gonna postpone renovating my kitchen for a few more years cause our budget wasn't big enough yet, but guess what :
my parents neighbour won the first prize with the red cross stickers : voucher for a kitchen for 15.000€ ! :shock:
She doesn't need it, my parents don't need it, my youngest sister had a new kitchen installed 6 months ago (the poor thing), my 2nd sister is dead,
and my oldest is the rich one with the steinway piano,
so guess who's the happy victim ?? :mrgreen:

Still can't believe that one to be honest, but yeah, I first offered her money for it (of course not the full prize, I don't have that budget),
but she said she'd be happy to help, and only asked that in return I sometimes drop her a visit with my kids,
and if she or her husband gets too old to do the odd job in her house/garden, I could do that for her in return.
They have 1 son (who doesn't want kids), but he was always asking for more money (though he got so much already),
and eventually 5 years ago his dad said "my door will always be open, but my wallet is shut",
and the selfish guy never came back again...
I really feel sorry for them, but hey, they didn't do anything wrong in my opinion (and they seem to be coping with it quite well, though of course that always hurts).
Who the hell only goes to their parents for money ? How selfish can you be ?
So yeah, she's happy with the occasional visit and stuff from us.
And she's literally just happy she can make someone else happy (yeah, those people still exist).
That was some good karma coming my way allright !
But yeah, it means I only have a few months time to do a lot in that space, and gotta continue working in the house all the time...
Not that I mind with the prospect of a great designed kitchen for a fraction of its normal prize... :D
I love cooking.

And then there's the garden. Though I have a relatively small garden, I planted 10 kinds of fruit in there (I live just at the border of a region which is famous for its fruit),
I would have loved a vegetable garden but I just lack the time, fruit was the easy way out I thought.
Usually it is, but when its june/july/august/september, you still have some picking to do.
My wife kindly suggested she'd do the garden as long as I have so much to do in the house, but somehow she just can't manage.
It's ok, she's a lovely darling who's very supportive to my music and all, but yeah, what can I say, I'm a high energy person, so I work like 5x faster than her,
and I'm a much bigger perfectionist than her. I gotta take over the garden work man, she seems to forget there's more than mowing the lawn... :)
I just walked outside 10 minutes ago : tons of raspberries to be picked, strawberries, hell, even my cherry tree (only 3 years old, planted when my youngest was born) has lots of cherries for the first time.
And my apple tree (planted when my oldest was born) probably has 70+ apples on it, even though it only gave 3 (!!!) apples last year. And that's cause I already took out all the little ones cause otherwise branches would break from the weight. Thank god that's for september !
And my blackberries are massive this year. Damn...

Actually, last week my cleaning lady said if I wanted to come and help pick cherries.
I thought "sure, climb on a ladder and pick a few"...
Yeah right, she has 2 massive old cherry trees.
Wow ! one of the greatest things I ever did in my whole life !!!! :shock: :shock:
It's right up there with getting on top of a mountain with my mountainbike, or being almost run over by a horde of deer (again while masturbating ).
It gives such a kick to climb up a tree 5 meters high and keep on trying to find ways to get higher cause hey, just a little higher they are even more red and look even better. :lol:
Man I spent 2 hours in heaven picking those cherries.
I had to go from door to door to all my neighbours cause I probably had 15 kilo's of cherries which was far too much to handle... :D
Honestly, you feel like a 10 year old kid climbing in trees again !
And though I'm afraid of heights this didn't bother me at all when climbing in those trees. Like an old instinct kicking in or something...

And I decided it was time to get back in shape again.
I had only been going to the gym 1,5x a week for the last half year. I just lacked the time for more.
Last 3 weeks I've been going 3 to 4x a week. Damn, that felt good.
I never expected my body would need such little time to get into such good shape again...
Going to the gym is boring crap (I should know, I've been doing it for the last 17 years of my life, you can't believe how many thousands of times I counted to 10 or 15 doing boring excercises), but yeah, I just need sports to stay in shape when doing nightshifts,
and hell, the esthetic effect never hurted the effect on women (if not overdone of course). ;)

Sooo, as you can see, time time time...
I just took the day off, no fucking work in the house, no gym, just doing shit I like (except for some fruit picking this afternoon, it's gotta be done).
I'm just gonna switch on some gear and start messing about in the studio, perhaps start a track, perhaps work on an already existing one,
but most likely just record some clips here and there.
(there's this Xpander I haven't switched on in months cause it has a small technical problem that I could work around if needed)
I'm too worked up/out for more serious shit.

ok, that wasn't an answer to your question. I just went on rambling again... :lol:
So yeah : I'll answer it as soon as I have some more time to give a more detailed explanation.
For the time being : definitely a few serious kicks in there.
Can you easily manipulate them ?
I haven't tried, but my guess is this : if they're too dark & deep (which means not enough to manipulate in my opinion), it's not that much of a problem cause you already have selected these for exactly those wanted specifics (dark & deep).
And otherwise : you can always layer as many tops and/or bottoms as you like, and then further manipulate while the tons of frequency content that it will produce.

there you go, you only had to read (or scroll) through a few paragraphs before you could read a proper answer... :mrgreen:
I fixed that for you cunt! :lol:
C0REZ wrote:techno 2014 = fascism
:lol:

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

mine was far more craftier executed mate :mrgreen:

eloquence* is an art. ;)

*or is it just rambling ?

mainst09
Traits

Post by mainst09 »

Hades wrote:
Mslwte wrote: you have a cleaning lady? or were you referring to your wife?
no no no no no !
my wife is the laundry maid,
and once in a while she's the cook (but that only started the last 2 years, untill that time she didn't know how to cook, I'm still slowly teaching her).
my wife's also the gardener, but I'm reliefing her from her duties (though practically I'm just taking over behind her back, it spares me countless discussions going nowhere :D she probably wouldn't even notice all the fruit being picked to be honest)
my wife's mostly the taxi-driver that drives the oldest to her art class once a week for her swimming lessons.

I'm the main gardener, the carpenter, the painter, the construction worker, the head cook, the baby-sit, the teacher looking after my oldest home-work and learning her how to ride a bicycle, and of course the pianist... :)

I fuck the part-time gardner,
I also fuck the part-time cook, and I definitely fuck the laundry maid !
I never fuck the cleaning lady though ! :lol:

my mother, who used to be famous for not spending any money not totally necessary,
always used to say : "if you both work full-time with and have kids, a cleaning lady is not a luxury"
I just followed her instructions... :P

Don't think I'm such a rich cunt now.
The cleaning lady only comes half a day each week. And in Belgium a cleaning lady doesn't cost a fortune.
(government has a system that pays you back 50% of the expenses)
But yeah, I bought a big house (6 rooms, 2 kitchens, 2 living rooms, 3 bathrooms, sitting room, 2 terraces,... long story, used to be a house divided into 2 appartments, last 2 years we've been occupying all of it),
not that it's some big villa, but in total it's quite some room,
I'm certainly NOT gonna clean all of that !

The cleaning lady doesn't wanna clean the studio though,
she did it for a few weeks, then kindly asked to be relieved of that duty,
she was too afraid to break anything.
I made the part-time gardener/cook/taxi driver/laundry maid take over...
I fuck her with extra gratitude now ! :mrgreen:

I've got an "au pair" normally coming over in august to take care of the kids for 2 weeks. (I admit that did make me feel like some rich cunt all right)
(this was proposed to me by one of my female friends who's a teacher and knew a student of hers who asked her if she didn't know a family where she could learn some Dutch as an "au pair")
Don't ask me how I end up with all these persons... Somehow this all seems to happen, like the Costa Rican guy for 2 months...
Pff, sometimes it's a huge burden (like the Costa Rican guy, but that's a long story I only share in private), sometimes it works out great.
I have no idea yet if the "au pair" girl will turn out the first or the 2nd...
I'm hoping for the 2nd... I can kind of picture myself sipping on a beer, playing piano, making music in the studio, going for a bike ride while there's a private au pair taking care of your ever blablablablabla-ing kids... She'll sure learn some Dutch from my never shutting up oldest !!! :lol:
But in reality it'll probably end up with me working my ass off to get that kitchen ready,
meanwhile I having to watch out for some teenager not understanding my kids so I gotta translate constantly... :)
Only time will tell...

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Voices From Cindy's Cunt

Alume
Confetti

Post by Alume »

Classic topic. Nice bumping action Pedro.

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

well, I just survived handling the au pair and a Portugese barely ex-teenager for 2 weeks now :mrgreen:

He can bare witness that the kids running in and out of the studio take up a lot of time, so things certainly went smoother for us with the au pair here.
He can also bare witness why I don't fuck the cleaning lady (no matter how many times she brings me great food for free) and why I do fuck the part-time gardner,
the part-time cook, and the laundry maid. :D

I can also bare witness he didn't fuck the au pair. (yet ?) ;)

I have kinky video footage of why he's probably still single.* :idea:

I think after him reviving this forgotten topic this might the right place to (temporarily ?) post it ?
Do NOT watch this at work, and don't shock your children !
Private video, so had to use url instead of youtube button, but I'm hoping clicking that link will give you tons of pleasure ! ;)

https://youtu.be/oe0zIjSjiw8

*and of course there were also those late night visits I paid to his room ;) ;)

mainst09
Traits

Post by mainst09 »

Hades wrote:well, I just survived handling the au pair and a Portugese barely ex-teenager for 2 weeks now :mrgreen:

He can bare witness that the kids running in and out of the studio take up a lot of time, so things certainly went smoother for us with the au pair here.
He can also bare witness why I don't fuck the cleaning lady (no matter how many times she brings me great food for free) and why I do fuck the part-time gardner,
the part-time cook, and the laundry maid. :D

I can also bare witness he didn't fuck the au pair. (yet ?) ;)

I have kinky video footage of why he's probably still single.* :idea:

I think after him reviving this forgotten topic this might the right place to (temporarily ?) post it ?
Do NOT watch this at work, and don't shock your children !
Private video, so had to use url instead of youtube button, but I'm hoping clicking that link will give you tons of pleasure ! ;)

https://youtu.be/oe0zIjSjiw8

*and of course there were also those late night visits I paid to his room ;) ;)

have fun with my video guys ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Voices From Cindy's Cunt

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

it's the same like them knowing about my dark dick, really :

from now on, if they ever need to pick you out of a nipple line-up, they know how to do it, thx to this video... :mrgreen:

mainst09
Traits

Post by mainst09 »

Hades wrote:it's the same like them knowing about my dark dick, really :

from now on, if they ever need to pick you out of a nipple line-up, they know how to do it, thx to this video... :mrgreen:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Voices From Cindy's Cunt