Greatest pieces of electronic music ever made

General Chat // Music Discussion
dubdub
Asphyxiwank
Re: Greatest pieces of electronic music ever made

Post by dubdub »

Oh god, I would kill for a Likemind repress.

dcom
Poo Fingers

Post by dcom »

dubdub wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:47 pm
I have the full set, but my copy of LM02 (Nuron/Fugue) is pressed ever so slightly off-center on the Fugue side, Contrapoint is fine but on Interlagos the styulus oscillates enough to audibly bend the track's pitch. All but two of the other tracks from the EPs have been released elsewhere (e.g. Stasis' Artifex on Syncrophone, Elegy/As One on New Electronica, Redcell on Warp etc.), so I would find all things Nuron/Fugue remastered and freshly pressed more than satisfactory.

But we digress. Cheers -- Nuutti.
Technostructuralist.SoundCloudDiscogs

CRDM
hmmmmmm...

Post by CRDM »

dcom wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:33 pm
dubdub wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:47 pm
I have the full set, but my copy of LM02 (Nuron/Fugue) is pressed ever so slightly off-center on the Fugue side, Contrapoint is fine but on Interlagos the styulus oscillates enough to audibly bend the track's pitch. All but two of the other tracks from the EPs have been released elsewhere (e.g. Stasis' Artifex on Syncrophone, Elegy/As One on New Electronica, Redcell on Warp etc.), so I would find all things Nuron/Fugue remastered and freshly pressed more than satisfactory.

But we digress. Cheers -- Nuutti.
That's great news about more Nuron/Fugue records on the way, I love those likemind records.

JakobRobb
Interact. Don't Spam.

Post by JakobRobb »

What do you guys think of Aphex Twin's new track? Was pretty blown away the first time I heard it.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqayDnQ2wmw[/youtube]