Did the rave generation take too many drugs?

General Chat // Music Discussion
Pelecaras
Lifer
Did the rave generation take too many drugs?

Post by Pelecaras »

I went to the bank machine today and on the screen it said "WE ARE NOW PROUD TO BE A GENDER-NEUTRAL BANK"

What the fuck is wrong with the world?!!!

XX = female
XY = male

You can't undo billions of years of biology just because some poor little milkenials are confused.

I think my generation (the parents of these people)'took WAYYYYYY TOO MANY drugs.

Discuss and change my attitude if you can cos it would seem that the whole world is mentally ill or I'm seriously out of touch.
FUCK-WIT

RWise
durchfall
Re: Did the rave generation take too many drugs?

Post by RWise »

Drug use amongst ravers is at an all time high... However, blame all the gender neutral shit on the social justice warriors and PC police.
Dont take life so seriously :mrgreen:

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Lost to the Void »

I think when anything becomes an issue, then it becomes an issue.
I believe strongly in equality and freedom.
People's sexuality is no one's business but their own.
Whatever gender they decide they identify with is up to them, and wherever they think they are on the scale, hooray for them.
Wear what the fuck you like, look how you want, fuck who you want, what does it matter? who cares? don't go on about it.

For me, I just don't give a fuck.
We are all clumps of matter moving through a state of sentience before we return to the nothingness from whence we came.
Try not to hurt anyone else on your way through, and do your thing, none of it matters.
Black, white, tan, gay, straight, bi, trans..... Treat me right and I'll treat you right, fuck with me and I will ruin you.

I will love you liked Buddha or hate you like Stalin........

But sometimes SJWs get over the top about it, where the cause becomes a performance, it becomes some kind of moral X Factor competition. Who can be the most right on and prove just how right on they are, and their issue is the most important and fuck your issue.

And then you get fucking announcements like that bank.

How about just saying
"We are an ethical bank"
Hahahahahahahaha

Sorry, never going to happen is it.

That would be a paradox.

If you want to be serious and look in to what is natural and what is manufactured in terms of gender roles in societies, you may be surprised, chromosomes don't define gender roles, society does.... But who gives a fuck..??

Just treat everyone within society with fairness and decency, no need to pick a specific minority or gender to focus on.

None of us are getting out of this alive.
Mastering Engineer @ Black Monolith Studio
New Shit
Techno is dead. Long live Techno.

Pelecaras
Lifer

Post by Pelecaras »

Lost to the Void wrote:I think when anything becomes an issue, then it becomes an issue.
I believe strongly in equality and freedom.
People's sexuality is no one's business but their own.
Whatever gender they decide they identify with is up to them, and wherever they think they are on the scale, hooray for them.
Wear what the fuck you like, look how you want, fuck who you want, what does it matter? who cares? don't go on about it.

For me, I just don't give a fuck.
We are all clumps of matter moving through a state of sentience before we return to the nothingness from whence we came.
Try not to hurt anyone else on your way through, and do your thing, none of it matters.
Black, white, tan, gay, straight, bi, trans..... Treat me right and I'll treat you right, fuck with me and I will ruin you.

I will love you liked Buddha or hate you like Stalin........

But sometimes SJWs get over the top about it, where the cause becomes a performance, it becomes some kind of moral X Factor competition. Who can be the most right on and prove just how right on they are, and their issue is the most important and fuck your issue.

And then you get fucking announcements like that bank.

How about just saying
"We are an ethical bank"
Hahahahahahahaha

Sorry, never going to happen is it.

That would be a paradox.

If you want to be serious and look in to what is natural and what is manufactured in terms of gender roles in societies, you may be surprised, chromosomes don't define gender roles, society does.... But who gives a fuck..??

Just treat everyone within society with fairness and decency, no need to pick a specific minority or gender to focus on.

None of us are getting out of this alive.
Ah you see that's where we differ dude because (in my opinion) there's only 2 sexes. Just because a man thinks he's a woman or neither, doesn't change the fact that genetically he is a man. Unless the individual is intersex but that's a whole different bag.
Of course nurture and society have an influence but genetics play their role.
My main bugbear is that my bank is so fucking afraid of the SJWs that it has abandoned all gender terms.
I like being called Mr, I am a man, I have 1 X chromosome and 1 Y, I have hairy balls, I have a large jaw, I am strong and powerful.

I believe that people should be allowed to do what they want but not to the extent that companies (for fear of losing profits) are bullied into dropping gender terms or boys and girls clothing, I read last week that there is now a campaign to drop the term male and female from passports!!!

People (usually lonely, isolated misfits) are being infected with the idea that their gender is fluid, no it's not.
I expect most of them will grow out of the idea just like I grew out of the idea that I was a communist.
It's a fad, it's a trend and yes it bothers me.
There are REAL causes in the world to stand up for.

Now let me state that I agree wholeheartedly that people, regardless of colour, gender, religion, politics etc deserve to be treated as I wish to be treated by others but I wholeheartedly disagree with anyone that says gender doesn't exist. It's a dangerous road man.

P.S
your answers are always so deep dude, I envy your ability to meditate on such matters (pardon the pun)
I wonder.....are you smart or book-smart? Honest question no offence intended, I'm genuinely curious as you seem very knowledgeable about lots of things.
FUCK-WIT

Pelecaras
Lifer

Post by Pelecaras »

RWise wrote:Drug use amongst ravers is at an all time high... However, blame all the gender neutral shit on the social justice warriors and PC police.
I meant rave generation as in... People who were in the scene in early 90s,

We have yet to see how fucked up this present generations kids are gonna be.
My guess is "proper fucked"
FUCK-WIT

Pelecaras
Lifer

Post by Pelecaras »

Lost to the Void wrote:I think when anything becomes an issue, then it becomes an issue.
That's just it mate....everything is an issue to these fuckwits.

If I still had my dreads I would be accused of cultural appropriation....when all I wanna do is wear my hair in a certain way.
20 years ago dreads meant pussy
20 years ago they meant getting fist bumped by Rastafarians.
Now they mean being accused by some moron (who has never even set foot outside their white, middle class circle) of being a racist.

Bunch of cunts the lot of 'em
FUCK-WIT

winston
unsure

Post by winston »

Pelecaras wrote: Bunch of cunts the lot of 'em
word. it's tragic, but then i don't know how much of it is actually real because i'm not in the UK anymore, and how much of it is just over reported incidents that happen sparsely.
whichever it is though, it is creeping towards being normalised.
watch this if you haven't (it might have been posted before on subsekt, i might have posted before, i don't know). it shouldn't really have feminists in the title, it is a bit clickbaity, but it's a section about useful idiots and how they are used to make everyone sad so the USSR can win the cold war.

the gist is that it's not about your dreadlocks, it's about destroying you.

youtu.be/vLqHv0xgOlc

it's a clip from this full video if you have nothing to do.

youtu.be/5It1zarINv0

[wesellboxes]
Q33 NY

Post by [wesellboxes] »

I think you may want to look at your own serotonin depletion if something that has zero impact on your own wellbeing can anger you so much.

intrusav
Rolf Harris

Post by intrusav »

Did the generation of the 60's and 70's do too much acid?
There was a whole lot of improvements in society since then (and, arguably, certain aspects went downhill too) but can you even put that down to the influence of drugs?
The way I see it is that some people are feeling excluded from society and nobody should ever feel that way. People are people. Seeing that message on an atm screen just means that they are being acknowledged. The focus will shift to some other area over time. It's no big deal in my book, just shows how society is developing. It might be cynical to say that it is driven by making a profit but that's hardly news ..

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Críoch »

I say fair play to any group like that. What the civil rights movement began for the majority of minorities, the internet has enabled the rest to catch up.

It's nothing to do with flower power or smiley faces.. it was long overdue.

We all seek to be accepted in many different micro & macro ways ( if that's the correct way to put it), just the struggle gets more difficult depending on the norms of the culture you live in.

We experience it & also transfer it onto others at the same time.

And that's not fair. Everyone has rights.
KennethExack wrote:My kids and I are completely shocked by the specialized secrets that everyone has on this forum
>> Click here for NEW POSTS on subsekt <<

Dialog I The Hole I subsekt Blog I The Bench I IG I SC I Mixes I FB

mainst09
Traits

Post by mainst09 »

I'm not a racist but i don't like black guys IMHO.
Voices From Cindy's Cunt

jacksonick
reverse genius

Post by jacksonick »

Pelecaras wrote:I went to the bank machine today and on the screen it said "WE ARE NOW PROUD TO BE A GENDER-NEUTRAL BANK"

What the fuck is wrong with the world?!!!

XX = female
XY = male

You can't undo billions of years of biology just because some poor little milkenials are confused.

I think my generation (the parents of these people)'took WAYYYYYY TOO MANY drugs.

Discuss and change my attitude if you can cos it would seem that the whole world is mentally ill or I'm seriously out of touch.
Have you spoken to any trans people?

Pelecaras
Lifer

Post by Pelecaras »

I see the 'right-on' brigade has arrived
FUCK-WIT

jacksonick
reverse genius

Post by jacksonick »

No, I don't mean to be confrontational. I'm just thinking about my friend who was born female but has always identified as male. He'd fucking batter me if I called him a woman.

Pelecaras
Lifer

Post by Pelecaras »

jacksonick wrote:
Have you spoken to any trans people?
No I haven't because I have no interest in someone else's life choices. They are none of my business, but what is my business is when my bank refuses to call me Mr because the trans community don't like the term.
FUCK-WIT

Pelecaras
Lifer

Post by Pelecaras »

mainst09 wrote:I'm not a racist but i don't like black guys IMHO.
Sarcasm, hmmmm, very clever.
Thumbs up dude.
FUCK-WIT

jacksonick
reverse genius

Post by jacksonick »

an interesting read if you can be bothered.

http://transpride.tumblr.com/post/1170379734

It's a shame it took a bank to bring this up for discussion.

Pelecaras
Lifer

Post by Pelecaras »

intrusav wrote:Did the generation of the 60's and 70's do too much acid?
There was a whole lot of improvements in society since then (and, arguably, certain aspects went downhill too) but can you even put that down to the influence of drugs?
The way I see it is that some people are feeling excluded from society and nobody should ever feel that way. People are people. Seeing that message on an atm screen just means that they are being acknowledged. The focus will shift to some other area over time. It's no big deal in my book, just shows how society is developing. It might be cynical to say that it is driven by making a profit but that's hardly news ..
But society is exclusive, that's how society works. I feel excluded but I'm not gonna cry about it.

I'm being flippant when I talk about drug consumption, I just want an explanation for why there is this sickness among us (PC culture)
FUCK-WIT

Pelecaras
Lifer

Post by Pelecaras »

jacksonick wrote:an interesting read if you can be bothered.

http://transpride.tumblr.com/post/1170379734

It's a shame it took a bank to bring this up for discussion.
I appreciate the effort mate but I have no interest in trans culture, where's the straight pride parade?
FUCK-WIT

jacksonick
reverse genius

Post by jacksonick »

where's the straight people being rounded up and tortured for being straight like in chechnya?