Road to WW3

General Chat // Music Discussion
Mslwte
subsekt
subsekt
Road to WW3

Post by Mslwte »

Does anyone else believe this? Because it looks as though its all coming to fruition.

youtu.be/HP7L8bw5QF4
https://soundcloud.com/mslwte
https://noizefacilityrecords.bandcamp.com
https://www.instagram.com/subsekt909
https://www.facebook.com/subsekt909/
Lost to the Void wrote:Fuck off, get some tequila down ya neck and make some noise you cunt....

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt
Re: Road to WW3

Post by jordanneke »

Whenever I hear the words 'mainstream media' I start to doubt the validity of the argument.

Edit - The whole thing is a bit too 'illuminati/conspiracy theory' for me to take too seriously.

Having watched the whole thing I can pretty much surmise it's made by anti-government/ militia supporting/ libertarian/ second amendment defending nut-jobs.

:D
Last edited by jordanneke on Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Críoch »

WWIII will be over by Christmas..
KennethExack wrote:My kids and I are completely shocked by the specialized secrets that everyone has on this forum
>> Click here for NEW POSTS on subsekt <<

Dialog I The Hole I subsekt Blog I The Bench I IG I SC I Mixes I FB

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

Yep - Nutjobs alright

A quick browse through their website - http://stormcloudsgathering.com/

Leaked Documents: U.S. Framed Syria in Chemical Weapons Attack.

Oh, and this gem explaining why adding Fluoride to water is a form of control

http://stormcloudsgathering.com/6-facts ... nfographic

skim
broke

Post by skim »

Well, I don't know about WW3 and China / Russia getting involved, but the US and UK will take down Syria very very soon, and the next stop will definitely be Iran. Just take a look at the news. This IS happening.

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Críoch »

If its on the internet, it must be true :D
KennethExack wrote:My kids and I are completely shocked by the specialized secrets that everyone has on this forum

ashley BORG
Small Penis

Post by ashley BORG »

I once went on a photoshoot with a mate who's photographer, turns out he's big on this stuff. 2 days of this kind of chatter. As a person with an interest in history, and war, I found it very interesting even if not quite believable.

But then I kind of think, the more I live on this earth, what the fuck do I know about anything.

wormcode
unsure

Post by wormcode »

I'm of the opinion that it's already been happening for many years, it just doesn't have the official title of 'WW3' because no one has 'officially' declared it. I think future generations will likely see it as such, and it will likely still be going on 20+ years from now. Regardless, there is war all over the world and more conflicts pop up constantly which are all interconnected.

A world war is a war affecting most of the world's most powerful and populous countries. - CHECK
World wars span multiple countries on multiple continents, with battles fought in multiple theatres - CHECK

Pretty much all of the western world is involved in some form or another in wars. Wars are also being fought in many countries on multiple fronts, including brand new ones such as cyberspace and technological sabotage.

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Críoch »

yeah.. I think if anything, the way that we're all interconnected economically; trade, alliances & investment & also in terms of technology means that the definitions of what war is has changed. It's highly unlikely that there will be a full blown, conscription, trenches and open country tank warfare type engagement over this. Its too expensive if nothing else.

I'm not saying it'll never or couldn;t happen, but there is no appetite for that style of warfare. Thats what gives diplomacy an extra edge.

Its difficult when you have insurrections or civil war type scenarios.. with irregular forces fighting. The press is all over the fucking place as well. Just as confused. Its hard to know what the fuck is actually going on here. We're witnessing a hefty amount of posturing atm.. so personally, I'm very reluctant to get weighed down with the Sky News Armageddon-prepper mentality until something actually goes down.

ashley BORG
Small Penis

Post by ashley BORG »

ICN wrote:yeah.. I think if anything, the way that we're all interconnected economically; trade, alliances & investment & also in terms of technology means that the definitions of what war is has changed. It's highly unlikely that there will be a full blown, conscription, trenches and open country tank warfare type engagement over this. Its too expensive if nothing else.

I'm not saying it'll never or couldn;t happen, but there is no appetite for that style of warfare. Thats what gives diplomacy an extra edge.

Its difficult when you have insurrections or civil war type scenarios.. with irregular forces fighting. The press is all over the fucking place as well. Just as confused. Its hard to know what the fuck is actually going on here. We're witnessing a hefty amount of posturing atm.. so personally, I'm very reluctant to get weighed down with the Sky News Armageddon-prepper mentality until something actually goes down.
Was actually gonna say something similar myself. Even the events in the Middle-East are being classed as "unrest" or "conflicts" as opposed to Civil wars.

Funny I was reading the history of Valencia (my next holiday) and that seems a city/region which has lived with war since it was settled upon by the Romans. Maybe the power of hindsight has made it easier to classify the events of those times as war.

saminedia
slipper

Post by saminedia »

Speaking of media, i think that every day life is at warm with our minds/ consciousness and we have already lost..

chrome-metronome
Unartful

Post by chrome-metronome »

I kinda think that a worldwide catastrophe is necessary for the human race to sort their shit out. The lengths people go to for money, fame, power, religion is getting progressively covert and extreme, and has been that way for years. Coupled with the damage we are doing to this planet, maybe wiping off 66.6% of the population could result in something positive.

Don't get me wrong, I don't wish war on anyone, but you gotta admit, we're fucking up royally.

ashley BORG
Small Penis

Post by ashley BORG »

Maybe war is part of the human cycle of evolution.

mainst09
Traits

Post by mainst09 »

WW3 will happen the question is when.

Iran is different now they have a new leader wich is more pro-diplomacy so maybe they will calm down. The biggest problem is Russia/China. Russia hates USA as we all know it. But i don't know about China they pratically rule USA they have the biggest part of USA debt so if they want they can fuck up USA Financially.

And we all know that the next one will be a nuclear one,so don't expect surviving to it
Voices From Cindy's Cunt

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Críoch »

I hope the Allies protect their flank by Nuking Portugal first.

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Lost to the Void »

There`ll be no world war three.
There will be a radical shift in power in the world, and for the first time in history, it is the east that will be driving the world, the west finally running out of steam.
What exactly this means is complex.

Watch this great TED talk on the matter.

http://www.ted.com/talks/martin_jacques ... china.html
Mastering Engineer @ Black Monolith Studio
New Shit
Techno is dead. Long live Techno.

mainst09
Traits

Post by mainst09 »

ICN wrote:I hope the Allies protect their flank by Nuking Portugal first.

hahahahahha yeah IRELAND
Voices From Cindy's Cunt

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Críoch »

I hope they nuke your house when you are eating your breakfast tomorrow :P :D

mainst09
Traits

Post by mainst09 »

ICN wrote:I hope they nuke your house when you are eating your breakfast tomorrow :P :D

hahahah and i hope they nuke your fucking bum :D
Voices From Cindy's Cunt

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

ICN wrote:WWIII will be over by Christmas..
funny enough during WWII Hitler didn't allow his soldiers to take their winter uniforms with them when they started invading Russia, because he was convinced it would all be long finished before X-mas.
hundreds of thousands of German soldiers froze to death because they were horribly under-dressed.
Hitler made exactly the same mistakes Napoleon did when he invaded Russia.
Sin cambios no hay mariposa