Things I hate

General Chat // Music Discussion
Hades
Shit Eater
Re: Things I hate

Post by Hades »

ashley BORG wrote:I hate that I have so little time to spend on here with you cunts. So instead I drink beer, and get fatter.
just quit your job,
it wasn't important to start with any way,
and leave your mrs and those shitty loser kids she put on your neck without warning,
no less than 3 fucking times !!

Fuck happy endings, she's Vietnamese anyway, not Thai !

Later on, you'll have plenty more quality time for some brewskis !!

I'm always right when it comes to quality time with brewskis.
Sin cambios no hay mariposa

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

I hate the fact that every film I watch reminds me of how ugly, talent less and unsuccessful I am.

I hate the fact that a twinge of jealously catches me when I see a dick-head in a really flash car, as I'm shivering in my 10 year old shitty Renault Clio with kid dirt and mashed up biscuits ingrained in the seats.

I hate that in order not to become a fuck-up I need to practise moderation. I hate moderation.

I think you could land on Saturn, it's pretty dense. I think the core is liquid metal or some shit.

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

Planar wrote: Saturn is a gas giant. I don't think we can land on it.
exactly !
I tried to tell that punk earlier it makes no sense to be interested in that shit anyway...

But my mussles are ready now, and I don't hate those...
Jazeker !

Planar
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Planar »

jordanneke wrote:I think you could land on Saturn, it's pretty dense. I think the core is liquid metal or some shit.

terryfalafel
Component

Post by terryfalafel »

jordanneke wrote:I hate the fact that every film I watch reminds me of how ugly, talent less and unsuccessful I am.

I hate the fact that a twinge of jealously catches me when I see a dick-head in a really flash car, as I'm shivering in my 10 year old shitty Renault Clio with kid dirt and mashed up biscuits ingrained in the seats.

I hate that in order not to become a fuck-up I need to practise moderation. I hate moderation.
Meltdown alert!

Sounds like you're having a moment tbqfh mate. Give it a week; see how you feel?

Have you got E'd up recently ?

Mslwte
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Mslwte »

Planar wrote:
Mslwte wrote:I hate the fact I can't freeze / flatten tracks if they are associated with a compressor. Sort it out, Ableton.
Banter killing tip of the week. Stick your channel into a group and put the compressor on the group instead- you can freeze the channel then.
Meh. That's still a ball ache. And restrictive.
https://soundcloud.com/mslwte
https://noizefacilityrecords.bandcamp.com
https://www.instagram.com/subsekt909
https://www.facebook.com/subsekt909/
Lost to the Void wrote:Fuck off, get some tequila down ya neck and make some noise you cunt....

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

jordanneke wrote:I hate the fact that every film I watch reminds me of how ugly, talent less and unsuccessful I am.
just watch art house cinema from now on,
your self esteem will make massive leaps forwards from day one !
jordanneke wrote: I hate the fact that a twinge of jealously catches me when I see a dick-head in a really flash car, as I'm shivering in my 10 year old shitty Renault Clio with kid dirt and mashed up biscuits ingrained in the seats.
naaah, all you gotta do is put things in perspective...
just this afternoon I was driving out from the town square parking, when the idiot douchebag ahead of me started driving backwards to let some stupid semi-cripled person (I think she was faking it) cross the space in front of him. The guy backed up straight into my bumper.
I get out of my Lamborghini, he gets out of his Toyota,
and he turns out to be like 103 years old, and starts shaking worse than Michael J.F. on the spot, apologizing like crazy...
Those are the moments when I'm happy I only drive a decent Skoda, and bumpers take care of that superficial shit, so I can tell him "yo, punk, get some sensors in your car, modern times and technique have evolved since 1874!" while mildly tapping him on his back.

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

Hades wrote:
just watch art house cinema from now on,
your self esteem will make massive leaps forwards from day one !
jordanneke wrote:
HA HA HA HA HA :D

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

I hate the way that we are conditioned to automatically link wealth and assets to success, hence a rich man is a success, and a poor man is a failure

I hate that shit.

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

jordanneke wrote:I hate the way that we are conditioned to automatically link wealth and assets to success, hence a rich man is a success, and a poor man is a failure

I hate that shit.
true, but I have given up on believing that shit story a long time ago.
A friend of mine was once married to an extremely rich woman.
Worked his ass off in her dad's business, but wasn't happy at all.
Divorced here and had nothing left.
Then married another woman, helped to raise her 3 kids from 2 previous marriages,
and later help to raise his own son in his teenage years when he moved back in with him.
His 2nd wife basically did shit all, so when he found out she was faking all her illnesses, he left her when he met the old love of his life/one that got away.
Now he's banging that woman like crazy while partying as fuck (you gotta know she's married to a cop), and though he lived in a perfectly reasonable apartment,
he decided to buy a trailer so he now lives in a trailer park, by choice.

He's one of the happiest persons I know.

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

here's one to make you feel better :
my mrs was on guard at the hospital last night.
She told me most of her night was spent with a couple that had an 8 months old baby who was found unconscious in the crèche. The crèche is not to blame, the kid had been having a fever for a day or 2, and was just asleep in his bed. They called an ambulance and the kid's heart stopped beating while on the way to the hospital. They were able to reanimate him, but he's on life support machines and it's 99% sure he won't make it and if he does, it's gonna be with severe brain damage.

Now the "best" part comes : when the mother got her baby, it was the 1st grandchild in the family, so her brother and sister and both her parents were in the car on their way to visit her in the hospital. Some truck driver fell asleep and drove them off the road. All 4 of them died in that accident.
My mrs literally said about that woman : how the fuck do you survive so much shit ?

Enjoy your cookie crumbled seats, man ! ;) ;)

Stace
Classical Approach

Post by Stace »

1. that I can't live the life I should be living - climbing and making music all the time.

Stace
Classical Approach

Post by Stace »

2. The fact that I can't watch all the new Star Trek in binge fashion.

Stace
Classical Approach

Post by Stace »

3. That I care too much and not enough all at the same time.

Stace
Classical Approach

Post by Stace »

4. That this mix has to end youtu.be/PXWbwZx2dTg

Mslwte
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Mslwte »

I hate autumn and winter. It makes me s.a.d.

I thrive on sunshine 8-)
https://soundcloud.com/mslwte
https://noizefacilityrecords.bandcamp.com
https://www.instagram.com/subsekt909
https://www.facebook.com/subsekt909/
Lost to the Void wrote:Fuck off, get some tequila down ya neck and make some noise you cunt....

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

Hades wrote:here's one to make you feel better :
my mrs was on guard at the hospital last night.
She told me most of her night was spent with a couple that had an 8 months old baby who was found unconscious in the crèche. The crèche is not to blame, the kid had been having a fever for a day or 2, and was just asleep in his bed. They called an ambulance and the kid's heart stopped beating while on the way to the hospital. They were able to reanimate him, but he's on life support machines and it's 99% sure he won't make it and if he does, it's gonna be with severe brain damage.

Now the "best" part comes : when the mother got her baby, it was the 1st grandchild in the family, so her brother and sister and both her parents were in the car on their way to visit her in the hospital. Some truck driver fell asleep and drove them off the road. All 4 of them died in that accident.
My mrs literally said about that woman : how the fuck do you survive so much shit ?

Enjoy your cookie crumbled seats, man ! ;) ;)

Fuck that man. :(

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

I hate that coco pops aren't healthy

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

StacieAnne wrote:1. that I can't live the life I should be living - climbing and making music all the time.
I once met a guy on a plane, a larger than life figure, he was lashing it up on the free booze that you used to get.

Over a few rums he told me that he owned his own boat-yard in the south of England. This dude would have been a pirate in olden days, he fucking LOVED boats and the sea. He spent his summers doing what he loves, fixing and sailing boats.

We were on a plane to St Maarten in the West Indies for xmas (my folks used to live in the British Virgin Islands), and he was on his way to captain a racing yacht for the regattas that occur in the Caribbean over the winter. He couldn't believe that rich people paid him to captain sailing boats in the sun all winter, AND he'd get a share of the prize money when the boat won.

That dude was the fucking happiest man i'd ever met.

rktic
Utter Cunt

Post by rktic »

Hades wrote:
rktic wrote:
Hades wrote:3. I hate intellectual laziness, most people are stupid because they choose to stay stupid. Enough information out there nowadays, so if you want to be stupid, it's because you're lazy.
My #1.
what does that # thing mean ?
please give me some valid link which explains this in less than 3 words, preferably some gif or something !
?

You already summed my personal number 1 thing to hate. That's it. Here's your gif anyway: