Things I hate

General Chat // Music Discussion
Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt
Re: Things I hate

Post by Lost to the Void »

StacieAnne wrote:3. That I care too much and not enough all at the same time.

This. Every day.

"Why can't people get along and care for each other
FUCK EVERYTHING, LET'S WATCH THE WORLD BURN"
Mastering Engineer @ Black Monolith Studio
New Shit
Techno is dead. Long live Techno.

Kromasome
arsehole

Post by Kromasome »

Lost to the Void wrote:
StacieAnne wrote:3. That I care too much and not enough all at the same time.

This. Every day.
I was going to say that

rktic
Utter Cunt

Post by rktic »

Btw, love reading "the subtle art of not giving a fuck" by Mark Manson. Cause it's oh so funnily written. And true :)

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

rktic wrote:
Hades wrote:
rktic wrote:
My #1.
what does that # thing mean ?
please give me some valid link which explains this in less than 3 words, preferably some gif or something !
?

You already summed my personal number 1 thing to hate. That's it. Here's your gif anyway:

man, I spent like 3 whole minutes thinking about my exact words, trying to be sure you'd get the totally ironic joke. (and at least 1 minute was wasted on looking up the name of gifs, I hate those things anyway) :D :D

I guess I should start using smilies again more often, so people have no doubt about my intentions... ;)

thank you for the cookie !
Much appreciated ! :) ;)
Sin cambios no hay mariposa

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

or wait, looking at it again, that thing is a croque monsieur or something.
my patience for looking at gifs is extremely small. :D

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

rktic wrote:Btw, love reading "the subtle art of not giving a fuck" by Mark Manson. Cause it's oh so funnily written. And true :)
man, not even an active link in there ?
now I had to google that shit all by myself, you think I have all day or something ?

224 pages !!! and I gotta order it in my local book store,
and each time I send my mrs to order a book there for me in English,
the staff thinks she's asking for a DVD*

*actually true story, believe it or not

tsaro
Lifer

Post by tsaro »

Hades wrote:
rktic wrote:Btw, love reading "the subtle art of not giving a fuck" by Mark Manson. Cause it's oh so funnily written. And true :)
man, not even an active link in there ?
now I had to google that shit all by myself, you think I have all day or something ?

224 pages !!! and I gotta order it in my local book store,
and each time I send my mrs to order a book there for me in English,
the staff thinks she's asking for a DVD*

*actually true story, believe it or not
That's a lot of pages for someone who doesn't give a fuck :lol:

Unless the first page just says IDGAF with the rest of the pages left blank, that would actually be something I'd be interested in.
how far do you want to go

tsaro
Lifer

Post by tsaro »

Mslwte wrote:No.1 beer make's me fat.
No2. beer is expensive
No3. not enough time in the day to drink beer.
No4. Not enough days in the weekend to drink beer.
No5. I only have 1 liver
That's actually pretty similar to my list, only difference would be vodka instead of beer.
how far do you want to go

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

I REALLY fucking hated the fact that BOTH Prometheus and Covenant were both absolute dog-shit.

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

Urgh.
Someone needs to stop Ridley Scott from making movies.
New Shit

HowieRis
quasi-public

Post by HowieRis »

Alien Covenant was the single most disappointing movie experience of my entire life.

I also hate the new IT movie.

...I watched "Life" on a flight yesterday too, hated it.

Why does Hollywood find it so hard to make good scary movies about aliens/monsters?

P.S I hate long haul flights.

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

I thought Life was ok as pure sci-fi.
It was gravity with an alien basically.

If you are looking for a really good horror film check out Baskin. It's Turkish, and very fucked up. Occult monster horror thing.
New Shit

Prophän
Back Bling

Post by Prophän »

Lost to the Void wrote:I thought Life was ok as pure sci-fi.

If you are looking for a really good horror film check out Baskin. It's Turkish, and very fucked up. Occult monster horror thing.
Thank you so much, finally I get to see something that will leave its trace in my head as human centipede did, do you have some more suggestions ??

On topic : I hate the fact that i'm a poor student who still lives under his parents authority and need them to be able to survive and sustain himself.
Hate the fact that I live in a backwards country where being different and free is frowned upon and punished by the law.
Hate the fact that I still can't make that "berghain kick reverb" :lol: (just kidding please don't ban me).
Hate how bling-bling the international techno scene is heading, and how the term underground is slowly losing all of it's meaning thanks to the internetzz.

Well, actually I hate a lot of things I could go on forever, but let this be enough :lol:

The_G
Artificial Hazard

Post by The_G »

jordanneke wrote:I REALLY fucking hated the fact that BOTH Prometheus and Covenant were both absolute dog-shit.
Let's add Interstellar to that steaming shitpile. Not Ridley Scott, but still shit.

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

HowieRis
quasi-public

Post by HowieRis »

Lost to the Void wrote:I thought Life was ok as pure sci-fi.

I do think it's way better than Covenant; the premise is good and the ending is deliciously bleak.

For me the execution is very cheesy; all surface style, no real tension and the creature which is constantly in shot is just this little grey blobby CGI octopus.

I'll check out Baskin!

winston
unsure

Post by winston »

Hades wrote:1. I hate most people,
and the fact that they all seem happy with stuff designed to fit the greatest common denominator.

2. I hate political correctness, and how people are all afraid to be politically incorrect nowadays.

3. I hate intellectual laziness, most people are stupid because they choose to stay stupid. Enough information out there nowadays, so if you want to be stupid, it's because you're lazy.
i agree with these.
i don't really hate anything/anybody though, i'm just more disappointed that things are the way they are, that people expect others to make the effort to accommodate them but won't do any accommodating themselves. that people just want convenience and take umbrage at having to put effort into something.

but for the sake of the thread i hate having to fuck with settings on the computer to get shit to work, i hate cabling equipment and the rigmarole that comes with setting up equipment and getting sound from point A to point B. And i hate Liverpool FC, they are cunts and can fuck off, wankers.

youtu.be/kD0o6u4N9zc

winston
unsure

Post by winston »

Mslwte wrote:I hate the fact that Jennifer Lawrence is unattainable.
only because she is a movie star. if she worked a normal job, she'd be chasing you mate. she'd be right into your djing, looking up all the choons so she could try and appear knowledgeable and cool. she'd let herself down by saying she liked rochie bawtin post-mnml though and you'd get disappointed and then you'd think about that time you spent 10 minutes in the office imagining having a family with her and then you'd feel foolish that you were tricked once again by the old vaginal serpent and her lies and how discogs has made it so you can't really ever trust what a woman says to you.

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

winston wrote: i don't really hate anything/anybody though, i'm just more disappointed that things are the way they are, that people expect others to make the effort to accommodate them but won't do any accommodating themselves.
that sounds like a great politically correct way to suggest a lot of things that go wrong in our current society. :D

Mslwte
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Mslwte »

winston wrote:
Mslwte wrote:I hate the fact that Jennifer Lawrence is unattainable.
only because she is a movie star. if she worked a normal job, she'd be chasing you mate. she'd be right into your djing, looking up all the choons so she could try and appear knowledgeable and cool. she'd let herself down by saying she liked rochie bawtin post-mnml though and you'd get disappointed and then you'd think about that time you spent 10 minutes in the office imagining having a family with her and then you'd feel foolish that you were tricked once again by the old vaginal serpent and her lies and how discogs has made it so you can't really ever trust what a woman says to you.
Thanks for bringing me back to planet earth my friend.
https://soundcloud.com/mslwte
https://noizefacilityrecords.bandcamp.com
https://www.instagram.com/subsekt909
https://www.facebook.com/subsekt909/
Lost to the Void wrote:Fuck off, get some tequila down ya neck and make some noise you cunt....