Things I hate

General Chat // Music Discussion
Hades
Shit Eater
Re: Things I hate

Post by Hades »

Alume wrote:I love how Terry gave me a little reason to come back to subsekt.

I love how Terry seems to have trouble hating things.

I love how Mono at least hated hate.
I hate folks that try to pretend they don't hate shit.
It just means they have a different definition of what hate means.
For me, hate, in general, is just very strong dislike, it's as simple as that,
and I think that's pretty much what it means for most people here.
So when I say I hate some stuff it doesn't mean my days are just all joyless and I'm a miserable cunt all the fucking time.

Letting out some negativity and some frustration can help wonders,
I hate people that complain all the time, I really do,
but I also hate people that as soon as anyone starts to ventilate even a little bit,
start saying how they'll never be happy in their life with all this hatred and their "negative attitude"
(people in the US are especially great at saying that kind of shit).
Life isn't all sunshine and people deal with shit by complaining about it.
It's what bars make a living off, that and beer of course. :mrgreen:
Sin cambios no hay mariposa

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

StacieAnne wrote:I hate the fact that you forget Wimminz post on this forum.
There are two?!

mainst09
Traits

Post by mainst09 »

I hate the fact the monoxid is working and still didnt reply to my reply because i was trying to be funny but nobody noticed :cry:
Voices From Cindy's Cunt

intrusav
Rolf Harris

Post by intrusav »

Enough of the hate. What do you love?
I love wimminz! ..

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Lost to the Void »

terryfalafel wrote:I quite like a few of the things posted in this thread tbh. Defo Simpsons up to the 10th series....

I'm not how shorts can be something that anyone would actually hate. To the shorts hater, you must be a rashy, stinking mess in summer.

I'm indifferent to lots of stuff, but I dunno how much I actually hate.

One thing might be middle aged men on a techno forum complaining about how unfulfilled they are. If you haven't realised it's your own responsibility by this point, I'm afraid you might never be happy fellas.

:-)
Happiness and content is the antithesis of good art.
Anger is an energy.
Happiness isn't just about fulfillment.
Mastering Engineer @ Black Monolith Studio
New Shit
Techno is dead. Long live Techno.

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Lost to the Void »

It annoys me when people who don't see the light and the dark.
Like Hades said, people who immediately take any kind of negative expression as some defiance of the perfection of a positive world. As if there is only positivity and it is then only way.
Hate is a form of love, it has an intensity and passion.
Hate can cause a crackling electric energy that can help creation burn through the night.
Much of the art we love and cherish was born of hatred and anger and frustration.
Conflict is the seed of progress.

However if we are to be serious for a moment, there are a lot of things that anger me, or annoy me, or give me displeasure.
But hate is something I reserve for only the truly deserving.
I have a respect of hate.
True hate is as consuming as love. That feeling where you cannot think about anything else, where your focus narrows, where you want to demolish the nature of your hate.
That doesn't come to me very often.

I hate authority, because in my eyes there is no authority but yourself.
I hate injustice, real injustice. I got very upset seeing footage of Spanish police beating on innocent members of the public trying to vote for their independence. Fuck the police and the governments that use them as weapons.
I hate that political progress has ended, and that capitalist democracy is seen as some unquestionable perfection of organising society when we are far from reaching any sort of perfection in society.
I hate the commodification of art, I hate that techno has moved towards this lame mimicry of mainstream music industry bullshit, of image and marketing and all the other crap that has pushed it to becoming less of a movement and just another thing to sell.

Other than that, shit just annoys me.

I've not hated an individual for a long time. Last person I hated I sent to hospital. Since then I am a changed man.
Mastering Engineer @ Black Monolith Studio
New Shit
Techno is dead. Long live Techno.

Mono-xID
Uumfääng

Post by Mono-xID »

mainst09 wrote:I hate the fact the monoxid is working and still didnt reply to my reply because i was trying to be funny but nobody noticed :cry:
I LOVE your reply. I really do. Laughed hard, well played Pedro. :lol:

I'm fine with people hating certain things/persons. What I don't get is to hate something just for hate's sake. Hence I find Black Metal utterly embarrassing. It's so shit... :lol:
http://soundcloud.com/monoxid

Behringer = ARTS label of synths

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

mainst09 wrote:I hate the fact the monoxid is working and still didnt reply to my reply because i was trying to be funny but nobody noticed :cry:
you said something funny ? :shock:
(actually, as far as I remember, you, my friend, don't need 5 nazi's to be in need of an ambulance or some kind of hospital support) :mrgreen:
Sin cambios no hay mariposa

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

If we are being honest about hate, the only thing I probably hate is that there really isn't any fair justice.

If you are privileged and rich, you can pretty much do anything you fucking want, as no-one will fucking stop you. And as there is no afterlife, if you're a grade A asshole with no empathy, you get off scot-free.

I hate that. Properly hate that.

Remember this? If that dude had scratched my Renault Clio, no one would have given a shit, but because he scratched a rich-man's car it's all over the news. Cos rich people are more worthy in the eyes of the law.

youtu.be/r2kZeRmHU5s

mainst09
Traits

Post by mainst09 »

Mono-xID wrote:

I'm fine with people hating certain things/persons. What I don't get is to hate something just for hate's sake. Hence I find Black Metal utterly embarrassing. It's so shit... :lol:

so what are you trying to say that my hate of cops its just for hate's sake? because there's a million reasons why i should hate cops...
Voices From Cindy's Cunt

Mono-xID
Uumfääng

Post by Mono-xID »

mainst09 wrote:
Mono-xID wrote:

so what are you trying to say that my hate of cops its just for hate's sake? because there's a million reasons why i should hate cops...

That wasn't aimed at you directly, just a general observation. I don't like cops either (though I don't HATE them) but I was in some fucked up situations where I was happy when the cops arrived.

Alume
Confetti

Post by Alume »

Hades wrote:
Alume wrote:I love how Terry gave me a little reason to come back to subsekt.

I love how Terry seems to have trouble hating things.

I love how Mono at least hated hate.
I hate folks that try to pretend they don't hate shit.
It just means they have a different definition of what hate means.
For me, hate, in general, is just very strong dislike, it's as simple as that,
and I think that's pretty much what it means for most people here.
So when I say I hate some stuff it doesn't mean my days are just all joyless and I'm a miserable cunt all the fucking time.

Letting out some negativity and some frustration can help wonders,
I hate people that complain all the time, I really do,
but I also hate people that as soon as anyone starts to ventilate even a little bit,
start saying how they'll never be happy in their life with all this hatred and their "negative attitude"
(people in the US are especially great at saying that kind of shit).
Life isn't all sunshine and people deal with shit by complaining about it.
It's what bars make a living off, that and beer of course. :mrgreen:
I'm quite pleased that in 7 pages of the same, we can appreciate a different sound.

mainst09
Traits

Post by mainst09 »

mainst09 wrote:so what are you trying to say that my hate of cops its just for hate's sake? because there's a million reasons why i should hate cops...
Mono-xID wrote:That wasn't aimed at you directly, just a general observation. I don't like cops either (though I don't HATE them) but I was in some fucked up situations where I was happy when the cops arrived.
ah oke sorry.
i get your point and i think about that a lot times but everytime cops approached me they were fucking violent for no reason, sorry but here most of them are connected to fascist movements and they are dumb as fuck they beat people for no reason AND i hate how they act like they are fuckin superior but most of them are just fucking cunts who can't pleasure their wifes because they use too much steroids and they cant get their dick up so they beat people by frustation
Voices From Cindy's Cunt

Mono-xID
Uumfääng

Post by Mono-xID »

To sum it up, yesterday I saw a graffiti which says " FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS BECOME COPS"

I agree.

intrusav
Rolf Harris

Post by intrusav »

mainst09 wrote:
mainst09 wrote:so what are you trying to say that my hate of cops its just for hate's sake? because there's a million reasons why i should hate cops...
Mono-xID wrote:That wasn't aimed at you directly, just a general observation. I don't like cops either (though I don't HATE them) but I was in some fucked up situations where I was happy when the cops arrived.
ah oke sorry.
i get your point and i think about that a lot times but everytime cops approached me they were fucking violent for no reason, sorry but here most of them are connected to fascist movements and they are dumb as fuck they beat people for no reason AND i hate how they act like they are fuckin superior but most of them are just fucking cunts who can't pleasure their wifes because they use too much steroids and they cant get their dick up so they beat people by frustation
Hahaha! Funny shit. Cops need love! ..

mainst09
Traits

Post by mainst09 »

intrusav wrote:
mainst09 wrote:
ah oke sorry.
Hahaha! Funny shit. Cops need love! ..

hahahhaha
Voices From Cindy's Cunt

Pelecaras
Lifer

Post by Pelecaras »

Lost to the Void wrote:It annoys me when people who don't see the light and the dark.
Like Hades said, people who immediately take any kind of negative expression as some defiance of the perfection of a positive world. As if there is only positivity and it is then only way.
Hate is a form of love, it has an intensity and passion.
Hate can cause a crackling electric energy that can help creation burn through the night.
Much of the art we love and cherish was born of hatred and anger and frustration.
Conflict is the seed of progress.

However if we are to be serious for a moment, there are a lot of things that anger me, or annoy me, or give me displeasure.
But hate is something I reserve for only the truly deserving.
I have a respect of hate.
True hate is as consuming as love. That feeling where you cannot think about anything else, where your focus narrows, where you want to demolish the nature of your hate.
That doesn't come to me very often.

I hate authority, because in my eyes there is no authority but yourself.
I hate injustice, real injustice. I got very upset seeing footage of Spanish police beating on innocent members of the public trying to vote for their independence. Fuck the police and the governments that use them as weapons.
I hate that political progress has ended, and that capitalist democracy is seen as some unquestionable perfection of organising society when we are far from reaching any sort of perfection in society.
I hate the commodification of art, I hate that techno has moved towards this lame mimicry of mainstream music industry bullshit, of image and marketing and all the other crap that has pushed it to becoming less of a movement and just another thing to sell.

Other than that, shit just annoys me.

I've not hated an individual for a long time. Last person I hated I sent to hospital. Since then I am a changed man.
THIS!!! All day fucking long!!!
FUCK-WIT

Pelecaras
Lifer

Post by Pelecaras »

I hate drivers that tailgate me and I really hate that it's not easy to stop, pull them outta their car and knock seven bells of shit out of them.
I hated Obama and hated that everyone else seemed to love him.
I hate that I am covered in scars from self-harming.
I hate that young people now sing the names of politicians rather than telling them to fuck-off.
I hate that I'll never be a father.
I hate that I lost 3 stone while travelling but have put it all back on again.
I hate that I have bought a monologue but am not yet proficient enough to justify the purchase.
I hate that I lost a fight with my nemesis in junior school.
I hate that I drove away the only woman I have ever loved.
I hate that I'm only 6ft tall.
I hate that I shot a bird when I was 12.
I hate that I betrayed my best friend and I hate that he forgave me.
I hate that I don't stand out in the crowd.
I hate it when I DO stand out in the crowd.
I hate that all my techno sounds like shit.
I hate that I sold my decks.
I hate that I cut off my dreads.
I hate that having dreads nowadays is to be accused of cultural-appropriation.
I hate that I stopped skating and now I can't do any tricks other than to drop-in.
I hate that I have no talent.
I hate that I once fucked someone then just told her to leave.
I hate that I am not a genius.
I hate that I cry at King Kong
I hate that it takes a movie about a giant ape to make me cry.

wow, sorry, catharsis is addictive.
FUCK-WIT

The_G
Artificial Hazard

Post by The_G »

I really hate how fucking easy it is for angry, resentful people to obtain guns in my country.

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

The_G wrote:I really hate how fucking easy it is for angry, resentful people to obtain guns in my country.
I predict that that absolutely nothing will happen, until someone shoots more, then nothing will happen.

The rest of the world will go 'meh, well that was 'unexpected'....'