Black hooded robes and techno: not just for men!

General Chat // Music Discussion
jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt
Re: Black hooded robes and techno: not just for men!

Post by jordanneke »

Also, I find the idea of a huge global conspiracy a kop out.

It's the same method as the far-right. Find a group to blame that conveniently explains all the bad things that happen to you, and then hate them with a passion. That takes all accountability away from you for your actions, or lack of.

Whilst I'm agreeing that there are rich people who don't share the wealth, it's not a conspiracy. It them being human. That's what we as a group do. As a group we, all of us are cunts. There's no secret committee that controls the outcome of you as in individual, only allowing you a little bit of knowledge.

If you are really upset about things then try to effect change rather than just ranting at me online.

I try and inject some messages into my music, and I try to show the people in my whiter than white village that not all blacks are lazy, stupid niggers, by being polite and educated.

Does it work? Who knows, but maybe White people who meet me think a little better of blacks/ immigrants than what they see on tv.

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

jordanneke wrote:
Ps. No genocide ever happened apart from the holocaust. That's just a fact.
I got no time to reply to the rest at the moment,
but I gotta ask : you were joking with this one, right ?
Sin cambios no hay mariposa

chava
You only live once

Post by chava »

Hades wrote:
If you like that book, I would highly recommend you "In Europa" by Geert Mak (no doubt also to be got in English translation).
It's a pretty big work as well, but he basically goes through the history of the whole 20th century.
Won't be as detailed as your book, so more easy to read, but still enough historical information to make your head spin.
Proper history, seen from all sides.
There's an excellent documentary series based on the book as well. I liked especially the episode on RAF and the left wing terror of the 70s.

chava
You only live once

Post by chava »

Hades wrote:
now, let me start with a quote from a person we're all old enough to actively remember :
just because you're paranoid.... don't mean they're not after you !!
;)

I truly believe this world is being reigned by a bunch of über-rich and extremely intelligent people,
who took control around 100+ years, and ain't going anywhere, and will do anything to stay in control.

This has nothing to do with any form of religion.
Religion is more for people like us, the puppets.
They are the puppet masters. They only care about money and power.
For them, religion is only a tool to cover up their actions.

In essence, Jordan, you are saying the same thing,
when you said it's just that when people started getting hold of certain properties/stuff, they just won't allow others to take it away from them.
Except you gotta multiply this by x670000463 in their case.

Problem is, that whenever someone raises a serious question about who's really in charge (= the puppet masters),
he or she is called a conspiracy fool of some sort, even if he/she can prove with historical facts that there is a more than seriously disturbing ground for this belief/theory.

:)
WTF Is this Infowars or something?

[wesellboxes]
Q33 NY

Post by [wesellboxes] »

False flags, crisis actors, NWO, hidden messages in TV shows, chem trails, blah blah blah.

Even if you dissect a fraction of it, it's just impossible on a logistical level if anything. The Gantt chart for 9/11 must have been the size of football pitch. :)

winston
unsure

Post by winston »

jordanneke wrote: Ps. No genocide ever happened apart from the holocaust. That's just a fact.
sergio might be dancing on the edge of nonsense, but this sentence beats all others for ridiculousness.
United National General Assembly Resolution, 1946

96 (I). The Crime of Genocide

Genocide is a denial of the right of existence of entire human groups, as homicide is the denial of the right to live of individual human beings;...
Bosnia, Rwanda and the Sudan have all seen genocides i have watched be reported on the BBC. Even if you ignore what might be claimed of history, there are people alive today who are the same age as you and I who survived genocide and watched their families be killed.
There is just nobody around trying to make money by exploiting the memory of dead Slavs and Africans, so we don't have it thrust upon us and we aren't told we should feel some sort of vicarious guilt about it.

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

jordanneke wrote: How did I end up trolled into this?

Oh ffs.

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

winston wrote:
jordanneke wrote: Ps. No genocide ever happened apart from the holocaust. That's just a fact.
sergio might be dancing on the edge of nonsense, but this sentence beats all others for ridiculousness.

Genocide is a denial of the right of existence of entire human groups, as homicide is the denial of the right to live of individual human beings;...
Bosnia, Rwanda and the Sudan have all seen genocides i have watched be reported on the BBC. Even if you ignore what might be claimed of history, there are people alive today who are the same age as you and I who survived genocide and watched their families be killed.
There is just nobody around trying to make money by exploiting the memory of dead Slavs and Africans, so we don't have it thrust upon us and we aren't told we should feel some sort of vicarious guilt about it.

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Lost to the Void »

jordanneke wrote:

I'm just gonna leave this here mkay

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide
Mastering Engineer @ Black Monolith Studio
New Shit
Techno is dead. Long live Techno.

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

Am I really getting schooled on genocide by people posting wikipedia pages at me?

Next you'll be telling me that

1 - Fluoride isn't a mind control drug
2 - Vaccines don't cause autism
3 - There may be some historical inaccuracies in the bible
4 - Hotel Rwanda isn't the rom-com I always thought is was.
5 - Pan pot aren't a tech-house live act, but the ex leader of Cambodia
6 - Chemtrails aren't real
7 - Sarcasm doesn't really work when people skim read posts.

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

There are conspiracies.
There is collusion.
But.
The tin hat wearers tend to want a simplified explanation (everyone does, that's hypernormalisation). This leads to them pursuing the ultimate conspiracy, it's all one "big bad". When in reality the world is chaos, and the real frightening truth is no one is at the controls. There are conflicting powers and agendas and conspiracies and ideologies. Sometimes they do collude (whilst also holding a knife behind their backs for each other).
Powermongers don't like to share power, that's why they are power mongers and that's why no one power structure can ever be in control.

Incidentally, the Illuminatae does exist, but the white brotherhood is actually a force for good. It's a fraternity of western occultism linked to the A.A. If they did actually have any power it would be a good thing for the world, much like the freemasons they essentially are about trying to make people better people.
New Shit

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

Lost to the Void wrote: It's a fraternity of western occultism linked to the A.A.
I never trusted them dudes in the yellow cars, looking for stranded people on highways.

I hear that once they pick you up. They plug you into the matrix and harvest your bile to feed the infant lizard people.

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

winston wrote:

Dude. The bbc is fake news. Rwanda doesn't exist, the whole thing was a viral marketing campaign for Hotel Rwanda.

Just wait, the 'Sudan' thing you talk about is a false flag pretext so the west can go in, and steal all their valuable wood from their luscious rain forests.

OPEN YOUR EYES MAN.

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

jordanneke wrote:
Lost to the Void wrote: It's a fraternity of western occultism linked to the A.A.
I never trusted them dudes in the yellow cars, looking for stranded people on highways.

I hear that once they pick you up. They plug you into the matrix and harvest your bile to feed the infant lizard people.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A∴A∴
New Shit

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

In Infinite Love is the Only Truth (2005), Icke introduces his three categories of people. The Brotherhood are "interactive software programs", or "Red Dresses". They lack consciousness and free will, and their human bodies are holographic veils. A second group, the "sheeple" (the vast majority of humanity), are conscious, but do as they are told and are the Brotherhood's main energy source. They include the "repeaters", people in positions of influence who repeat what other people tell them; he cites doctors, teachers and journalists as examples.

The third and smallest group are those who see through the illusion; they are usually dubbed dangerous or mad. The Red Dress genetic lines interbreed obsessively to make sure their bloodlines are not weakened by the second or third levels of consciousness, because consciousness can rewrite the software.

[wesellboxes]
Q33 NY

Post by [wesellboxes] »

Lost to the Void wrote:When in reality the world is chaos, and the real frightening truth is no one is at the controls.
"The world is rudderless."

sergiobR1
Wastedddd

Post by sergiobR1 »

jordanke u r taking a forum debate too personal, please chill and argue in a more level of consiousness

PS:

youtu.be/E3JsQgxSoo4

Bill Hicks is my sheppard (sorry for the CC)
we speak of art with flaming passion
then do work void of compassion
and wonder why reality is bleeding fiction

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

sergiobR1 wrote:jordanke u r taking a forum debate too personal, please chill and argue in a more level of consiousness
Huh?

I'm still waiting for proof from you that

1 - There were more genocides than the holocaust
2 - Real proof
3 - Other signs of a conspriacy
4 - Lots of evidence
5 - Lastly, does consiousness exist or is it a thin layer created by our brain to make us think we are in charge

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

I know Steve has posted this before

sergiobR1
Wastedddd

Post by sergiobR1 »

I'm sorry, the proofs are right in front of your nose, U are just in denial, and I don't have the cure for that.

They used termite to bring down the wall street.

We should start to use planes in wars HAAHAH watch this ! didn't knew a plane can be such a weapon of mass destruction LOL

Watch again the video of 9/11 dude, it's a controlled demollition. U have to be an idiot to not realize that

In wars, they use fkng missiles and the buildings remains on their feet.

And you can't tell me this buildings are the same quality as the wall street towers, those towers were builded to prevent earthquakes and PLANE CRASHES !
we speak of art with flaming passion
then do work void of compassion
and wonder why reality is bleeding fiction