Road to WW3

General Chat // Music Discussion
0dd
Get in the back of the van
Re: Road to WW3

Post by 0dd »

I'm not panicking, it's just such a fucking disgrace. I know you said somewhere you don't like tool but this is just..
youtu.be/HBsZbL-Akms
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music". Aldous Huxley

juodas
Indirection

Post by juodas »

It's already happening, but in a different way, i think everything started since 9/11 conspiracy, news, politics and others brainwashing weapons get down to work, to scare people, i can't even look at news, it's just depress, and as soon as you read comments, you cab see a lot of hate between a people with a different types of views. now as more people gets more concious about it whats happening, i think we stepping out of that ww3 stuff, however there's 90% unconscious people who are being controlled by propaganda, its a matter of time...

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

0dd wrote:I'm not panicking, it's just such a fucking disgrace. I know you said somewhere you don't like tool but this is just..
youtu.be/HBsZbL-Akms
I honestly don't think I ever said any word ever about a band like Tool on subsekt,
or anywhere else on the net for that matter.
Admittedly, I do have a long post history, on a forum or 4 (none of which got more love than subsekt, and I stuck to subsekt only ever since the day I joined),
but still, I don't remember ever talking about Tool online.
So not sure where you got that information from
however... (snare roll...)
I don't like the band though, you are correct about that. :D :mrgreen:
Sin cambios no hay mariposa

0dd

Post by 0dd »

I think it was a thread about using math in production, in this case the fibonacci sequence, and someone posted their song lateralus which uses it. I think you wrote something like: too bad you have to listen to tool to get this. I could be mistaken but I'm pretty sure it was you. It doesn't matter anyway..
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music". Aldous Huxley

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

0dd wrote:I think it was a thread about using math in production, in this case the fibonacci sequence, and someone posted their song lateralus which uses it. I think you wrote something like: too bad you have to listen to tool to get this. I could be mistaken but I'm pretty sure it was you. It doesn't matter anyway..
funny stuff,
just weeks ago, I had to write some code to make a computer calculate Fibonacci from 0 to 100,
I remember saying to my colleagues : you can write sick as fuck bass lines with that rule...
:)

msl
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Post by msl »

I'm waiting for Godzilla. Only a matter time now.
www.bernadettetrax.bandcamp.com
www.soundcloud.com/michaellovatt

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.” Dune

msl
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Post by msl »

Fucking lying cunts went and did it. And Yemen is not even a blip in the media. Makes me so angry.

These dick swinging nuclear armed war mongering politicians need relegating to the dust bin of history asap. The world is facing way too many real and urgent ecological and developmental challenges. We don’t have the time or resources to waste on these money grubbing power obsessed lying psychopaths and their wars of convenience any longer. The world needs healers, inventors, negotiators, communicators and doers, not more arms pushers and carbon cronies as Kennedy so rightly calls them. They belong to our evolutionary past, if we are to have a future that is.
www.bernadettetrax.bandcamp.com
www.soundcloud.com/michaellovatt

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.” Dune

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

msl wrote:Fucking lying cunts went and did it. And Yemen is not even a blip in the media. Makes me so angry.

These dick swinging nuclear armed war mongering politicians need relegating to the dust bin of history asap. The world is facing way too many real and urgent ecological and developmental challenges. We don’t have the time or resources to waste on these money grubbing power obsessed lying psychopaths and their wars of convenience any longer. The world needs healers, inventors, negotiators, communicators and doers, not more arms pushers and carbon cronies as Kennedy so rightly calls them. They belong to our evolutionary past, if we are to have a future that is.
fuck.

I remember us sitting down and having a pizza.
and I remember you recommending "confessions of an economic hit-man" here on subsekt months before that,
and yeah, not entirely sure of course, but I wish more people read it than just stupid old me...

you're totally spot on,
but most of the human species is, I guess, just too dumb or perhaps too lazy to properly care...
I learned it from Franquin years ago...

Mattias
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Mattias »

Crazy fuckers everywhere
Music Page: http://www.facebook.com/Mattias.Fridell.Music
Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/fridell
Sample packs: http://mfsamples.bandcamp.com

Contention / 005

intrusav
Rolf Harris

Post by intrusav »

Yeah, can understand the angle they are taking on the use of chem/bio weapons but it's a bit late, kinda like jumping in and giving a sneaky last kick to someone when they're down.

That country has been totally obliterated.
It's a sorry sight and seeing that people can do that shit to each other and innocent defenceless people. And for what? A big-ball contest...

CubiK Mass
Alf Garnett

Post by CubiK Mass »

I'm just sick of the Kremlin, and the Mafia that runs that great country that is Russia.

The propaganda and brainwashing Putin subjects his people to is off the scale, I don't know who's worse the North Korean's or those that rule Russia.

Putin can stick his chest out and grab his balls all he wants, Russia have a 10th of the military capability that Nato has.

intrusav
Rolf Harris

Post by intrusav »

CubiK Mass wrote: Putin can stick his chest out and grab his balls all he wants, Russia have a 10th of the military capability that Nato has.
Precisely the problem...
This seems like egos playing toy soldiers with peoples lives, who's got bigger this and more that, childish shit but with cruel, destructive and heartbreaking results.

CubiK Mass
Alf Garnett

Post by CubiK Mass »

intrusav wrote:
CubiK Mass wrote: Putin can stick his chest out and grab his balls all he wants, Russia have a 10th of the military capability that Nato has.
Precisely the problem...
This seems like egos playing toy soldiers with peoples lives, who's got bigger this and more that, childish shit but with cruel, destructive and heartbreaking results.
Only one side is threatening Nuclear weapons because that is the only leverage they have, Russia have already warned the Uk recently about provoking a Nuclear power.

Putin has constantly been engaged in provocation against Europe and the West for several years now, it's about time the West stood up to him.

Putin is the richest man in the world, forget the Arab wealth, the corupption in Russia is off the scale, they have an economy the size of Italy.

0dd

Post by 0dd »

intrusav wrote:
youtu.be/jMwXR-1oajE