New members say hello...

General Chat // Music Discussion
Finesse
Interact. Don't Spam.
Re: New Here!

Post by Finesse »

rabbit wrote:
Finesse wrote:
Hades wrote:welcome, mr finesse, any links to your music ?
Sure thing! Here is my soundcloud, https://soundcloud.com/duketran

Also here is a link to a track I made a few days ago, its a new direction that I might venture more into!

https://soundcloud.com/duketran/februar ... te/s-cybpz

Thanks for listening!
Hellow Fellow!

That is quite nice stuff there!
Thank you for your kind words guys!

Prophän
Back Bling
Re: New members say hello...

Post by Prophän »

Listened as well, like that new track very much !

Pyrrhix
Interact. Don't Spam.

Post by Pyrrhix »

Greetings,

I’m Chris. I’ve been lurking on this forum for a little while now. Joined because I needed a new place to call people "cunts" ever since they banned me from the open-mic poetry night. The techno production tips are just a bonus.

I got into old school EBM at goth/industrial clubs first, then gradually more and more into techno. Been playing with hardware synths, and recording live sessions, for the past year and a half. I’m now learning to integrate that with the computer and trying to reconcile my decade of guitar playing with what I want to make in the techno spectrum. Learning to avoid the problem of "too many notes" and strip things down to essentials.

Some current artists I like are Codex Empire, Randomer, Kangding Ray, Amotik, and Maelstrom. I also like classics like Basic Channel, Robert Hood, and Drexciya.

I look forward to getting to know some of you. Others I’ll look forward to avoiding. ;)

See you around.

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

Pyrrhix wrote: Joined because I needed a new place to call people "cunts" ever since they banned me from the open-mic poetry night. The techno production tips are just a bonus.
Is anyone here for just the techno part ? :shock:

Pyrrhix wrote:
I look forward to getting to know some of you. Others I’ll look forward to avoiding. ;)
An honest man indeed !
Thou should be cautious, honesty is not a skill that gets much appreciation in our current society. :D

welcome, you cunt !
Sin cambios no hay mariposa

sfas
Interact. Don't Spam.

Post by sfas »

rabbit wrote:
sfas wrote:Hi I'm David ...and in the Last 6 months started building a Eurorack Modular which has been incredible and frustrating in equal measure ...
Hi David!

Yeah.. i know that. "Lost" a few mates bcs of modular. :lol:
They are now hidden behind a wall of cables and modules and do not have money for beer anymore.

Thank god i build myself a single row case and decided not to invest more and more into modules. Just switching and borrowing stuff from my hidden friends. :lol: :lol:
Hey Rabbit,

Nice to hear from you,
I'm determined to stop at 12u, I think after that you get diminishing returns. Also been messing around with VCV Rack, and integrating into my case with an Expert sleepers module. Actually I think Euro and Ableton is a pretty powerful setup.

How do you work with your single row, does it make it into your music or just sound exploration?
Any links to muzak?

texen
Interact. Don't Spam.

Post by texen »

Hey y'all I'm a 21 y/o Computer Science student in Texas, been DJing for almost 3 years now, and producing(bad music) for about 2. I used FL studio for about a year and a half, but have completely ditched it for Ableton in recent months. The tracks I've made with it have just sounded so much better and I'm unsure if it's the daw or just getting more practice or both. I'm just now starting to get the hang of making tracks I sort of like, and I'm hoping this forum will help with that.

I've been listening to techno for a while, since I was about 16-17 or so, got into it via Burial/Andy Stott/Demdike Stare, started out listening to a lot of industrial-ish stuff from Downwards/Token/Frozen Border etc. been through phases of house and techno usually fairly experimental stuff. Currently really into old obscure Midwestern-type techno from like Theory/Ongaku/Sheep/Mechanisms Industries/Sonic Mind/Rising High/Black Nation.

Always a fan of the classics like Jeff Mills, Drexciya, anything Chain Reaction(my favorite stuff), also fairly into most new genre/experimental stuff from PAN/Principe/and all that.

Basically if there's a soulseek thread someone should def link me lol.

Sorry for the neurotic rant lmao promise it won't happen too often.

RWise
durchfall

Post by RWise »

texen wrote: I used FL studio for about a year and a half, but have completely ditched it for Ableton in recent months. The tracks I've made with it have just sounded so much better and I'm unsure if it's the daw or just getting more practice or both.
'Getting more practise' is the answer to that question. But the change of workflow from different DAWs is a factor as well.

But anyway, welcome to cuntsekt! :D
Dont take life so seriously :mrgreen:

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

welcome man, any links to some of your music ?

SFBM
&roid

Post by SFBM »

texen wrote:Hey y'all I'm a 21 y/o Computer Science student in Texas, been DJing for almost 3 years now, and producing(bad music) for about 2. I used FL studio for about a year and a half, but have completely ditched it for Ableton in recent months. The tracks I've made with it have just sounded so much better and I'm unsure if it's the daw or just getting more practice or both. I'm just now starting to get the hang of making tracks I sort of like, and I'm hoping this forum will help with that.

I've been listening to techno for a while, since I was about 16-17 or so, got into it via Burial/Andy Stott/Demdike Stare, started out listening to a lot of industrial-ish stuff from Downwards/Token/Frozen Border etc. been through phases of house and techno usually fairly experimental stuff. Currently really into old obscure Midwestern-type techno from like Theory/Ongaku/Sheep/Mechanisms Industries/Sonic Mind/Rising High/Black Nation.

Always a fan of the classics like Jeff Mills, Drexciya, anything Chain Reaction(my favorite stuff), also fairly into most new genre/experimental stuff from PAN/Principe/and all that.

Basically if there's a soulseek thread someone should def link me lol.

Sorry for the neurotic rant lmao promise it won't happen too often.
Welcome to the forums! Nice selection of labels and artist you have there! Keen to hear any of your work, also. :)

texen
Interact. Don't Spam.

Post by texen »

Some of my stuff here: https://clyp.it/u/texen just the last 2 tracks I made/stopped working on.

timc3
Back Bling

Post by timc3 »

Hi, I am Tim originally from the UK but now living in Stockholm. Been interested in music and synths for the past 30 or so years, but been starting to take production a bit more seriously in the last 6 months. Have always been in to Techno, but the UK scene took me through Rave, Drum & Bass, IDM, proper UK Dubstep to more techno, Deep House mainly in lots of fields and warehouses. So the artists I like range from Model 500, Jeff Mills, Autechre, Plaid, Akufen, Richard D James, Burial, James Holden, Four Tet to more recently Planetary Assault Systems, Rødhåd, Clarke, Shlomo, Jonas Kopp etc..

I was putting some music up at https://soundcloud.com/therealsonnet - but I didn't like some of the direction I was going in there and I am not sure of the name either! Using mainly Bitwig with software and hardware.

Basically just want talk shop around music and production :)

auryn
Interact. Don't Spam.

Post by auryn »

Hi, I'm Paul from Amsterdam. I used to be a DJ, but then I took an arrow to the knee, and founded my own sound design company and general creative outlet called "Quixotic Sound Design". I'm really into all kinds of electronic music - when I was a DJ I started out playing psytrance and (after the creativity had drained from the genre) just followed my ears to progressive, electro, deephouse/leftfield house and minimal techno. In terms of techno some of my favourites are The Black Dog, Sutekh, Wolfgang Voigt and gotta give some props to Underworld for getting me into the genre. But really I think genres and pigeonholing are overrated.

You can find my soundcloud here: https://soundcloud.com/user-502627405

I post tracks there that were made with sounds from my preset packs, but also just general creative outbursts. Dance tracks I do mostly straddle the boundary between techno and trance, but I also do chill and other general weirdness. There are even 2 renditions of classical pieces made to sound like old (dutch) hardcore which may dissuade you from ever visiting again... :shock:

Here's a link to my (not entirely serious) website: https://www.quixoticsounddesign.com/

I use Reason so it's mostly going to be interesting for fellow Reason users, but I'm looking to expand a bit so I'm curious to hear what synths people here are using and loving. I'm also hoping to find some production advice here, and hear what everyone else is making and listening.

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

auryn wrote:Hi, I'm Paul from Amsterdam. I used to be a DJ, but then I took an arrow to the knee, and founded my own sound design company and general creative outlet called "Quixotic Sound Design". I'm really into all kinds of electronic music - when I was a DJ I started out playing psytrance and (after the creativity had drained from the genre) just followed my ears to progressive, electro, deephouse/leftfield house and minimal techno. In terms of techno some of my favourites are The Black Dog, Sutekh, Wolfgang Voigt and gotta give some props to Underworld for getting me into the genre. But really I think genres and pigeonholing are overrated.

You can find my soundcloud here: https://soundcloud.com/user-502627405

I post tracks there that were made with sounds from my preset packs, but also just general creative outbursts. Dance tracks I do mostly straddle the boundary between techno and trance, but I also do chill and other general weirdness. There are even 2 renditions of classical pieces made to sound like old (dutch) hardcore which may dissuade you from ever visiting again... :shock:

Here's a link to my (not entirely serious) website: https://www.quixoticsounddesign.com/

I use Reason so it's mostly going to be interesting for fellow Reason users, but I'm looking to expand a bit so I'm curious to hear what synths people here are using and loving. I'm also hoping to find some production advice here, and hear what everyone else is making and listening.
Cervantes fan huh ? :)

Browsing through your SC now.
Did you ever consider trying out other DAW's than just Reason ?
If nothing else, it would broaden your horizon/options...

If all the sounds on your tracks were yours, then I like your sound design,
though when used in tracks, it's a little too much from time to time.

welcome to subsekt.

u weest wel gekomen ! ;)

auryn
Interact. Don't Spam.

Post by auryn »

Hades wrote: Cervantes fan huh ? :)

Browsing through your SC now.
Did you ever consider trying out other DAW's than just Reason ?
If nothing else, it would broaden your horizon/options...

If all the sounds on your tracks were yours, then I like your sound design,
though when used in tracks, it's a little too much from time to time.

welcome to subsekt.

u weest wel gekomen ! ;)
Hey man, thanks for the warm welcome. I'm not really an especially big Cervantes fan, but I just think this sound design stuff is so subjective sometimes it's almost like an imaginary fight against windmills...

Other DAW's: I've used Reason rewired to Nuendo in the past (before reason became more like a DAW itself) but the hassle with all the VST windows was just too much for me. I also tried Ableton but the way of arranging is so different I just couldn't wrap my head around it at the time. The way I produce I don't use much FX or EQ, I usually just try to milk the synth I'm using for what it's worth, so in a way the DAW doesn't matter that much (I think).

Yeah, all the sounds are mine. Thanks for the compliment. But you're right, I have a tendency to overdo it sometimes. Which is one of the reasons I came here, all these minimalist technohead comments will hopefully help whip me into shape! Or maybe I'll find someone to collaborate with on a couple of tracks.

I checked out the track in your sig and your SC btw, really nice moody music... reminds me a bit of Swayzak (ca himawari) or Kaito perhaps... I especially like the minimalist percussion in the track in your sig, there's quite some attention to detail there. Would be great on headphones for those late night bike rides along the canals here.

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

Lauryn wrote: I'm not really an especially big Cervantes fan, but I just think this sound design stuff is so subjective sometimes it's almost like an imaginary fight against windmills...
of course it's subjective as fuck. :)
I'm quite sure there are tons of sounds (and therefore sound libraries containing them) that are being sold today that would have never even been popular or in demand 20 or even 10 years ago.
I remember reading interviews with sound designers who worked at the end of the 70's and early 80's (when synths didn't even have patch storage yet), saying how some band members asked them to make the sound of "ping pong balls squashed against the wings of a pigeon" (or something along those lines, apologies if I don't remember the exact (in this case) very important details :lol: )

One of my synths here is a Fizmo, and that synth really excels in extremely slow morphing textures, though it can do a whole lot more than just that.
Back when they were sold new, nobody wanted them, because most of the original presets were designed for people to hold down a key and wait for the sound to slowly come in and start evolving... People just didn't have the patience when they checked out this synth in the shop, and were only looking for "instant impact" sounds,
so yeah, it sold fuck all, and only years later started to get a sort of cult status...

auryn wrote: I checked out the track in your sig and your SC btw, really nice moody music... reminds me a bit of Swayzak (ca himawari) or Kaito perhaps... I especially like the minimalist percussion in the track in your sig, there's quite some attention to detail there. Would be great on headphones for those late night bike rides along the canals here.
there are more than just the one in my sig ;)
but thx for listening anyway ! :)

I'm happy you mention Swayzak. "Another Way" is an old all time favorite of mine.
I got most of their earlier albums, but I haven't really followed what they've been doing the last 5+ years or so.
Swayzak was mostly stuff I listened to in the years before I properly fell in love with techno full time,
but I still love most of their stuff.

thx for paying attention to the attention of detail in there.
I don't want to blow my own horn too much, but I am very very much of a perfectionist when it comes to my arrangements and mixes,
My current average is about 30 to 40 hours for one track, but I have spent 100+ hours before in the past, and still not considered it finished enough...
Very painful, very much an energy-sucker, but usually worth it in the end...
The one currently in my sig... I even left it on my HD for about 6 months, convinced it needed something more,
before a friend was able to convince me it's more than fine and I should put it out there.

auryn
Interact. Don't Spam.

Post by auryn »

Hades wrote: of course it's subjective as fuck. :)
I'm quite sure there are tons of sounds (and therefore sound libraries containing them) that are being sold today that would have never even been popular or in demand 20 or even 10 years ago.
That's certainly true. It's funny how certain sounds can go into and out of fashion. It's super interesting for example how in the 80's everything had this slick (but very sterile) studio sound with all the bathroom reverbs and the focus on hi-fi. And then around 89-92 there's just a complete switch and everyone is suddenly like "ok, enough of that corporate studio shit". And now there are bands and producers who go to insane lengths (and I really mean insane) to recreate the 80'ies sound, mostly out of sheer nostalgia. It just boggles my mind... Like where's your sense of adventure? Don't you wanna move forward? I don't think anything meaningful ever came out of trying to carbon copy the past.
Hades wrote:I remember reading interviews with sound designers who worked at the end of the 70's and early 80's (when synths didn't even have patch storage yet), saying how some band members asked them to make the sound of "ping pong balls squashed against the wings of a pigeon" (or something along those lines, apologies if I don't remember the exact (in this case) very important details :lol: )
Ok, LOL, so the only correct response to such a request would be: okay, I'll get the ping pong balls, you get the pigeon.
Hades wrote: One of my synths here is a Fizmo, and that synth really excels in extremely slow morphing textures, though it can do a whole lot more than just that.
Back when they were sold new, nobody wanted them, because most of the original presets were designed for people to hold down a key and wait for the sound to slowly come in and start evolving... People just didn't have the patience when they checked out this synth in the shop, and were only looking for "instant impact" sounds,
so yeah, it sold fuck all, and only years later started to get a sort of cult status...
People going for instant impact sounds? Well I never... ;-) Some things never change. Cool that you have found a love for this synth though. I've never heard of it (but I don't really know too much about HW synths) but I'll check it out some time.
auryn wrote: I checked out the track in your sig and your SC btw, really nice moody music... reminds me a bit of Swayzak (ca himawari) or Kaito perhaps... I especially like the minimalist percussion in the track in your sig, there's quite some attention to detail there. Would be great on headphones for those late night bike rides along the canals here.
there are more than just the one in my sig ;)
but thx for listening anyway ! :)
[/quote]

Hey, unnecessarily snide remark there mr Hades ;) , FYI I did actually go on your soundcloud! You have a very coherent style. The Kaito reference actually came from listening to a track with piano melodies that reminded me of some of his tracks.
Hades wrote: I'm happy you mention Swayzak. "Another Way" is an old all time favorite of mine.
I got most of their earlier albums, but I haven't really followed what they've been doing the last 5+ years or so.
Swayzak was mostly stuff I listened to in the years before I properly fell in love with techno full time,
but I still love most of their stuff.
Well Swayzak is one of the first things I discovered I liked when I came reeling out of the 145BPM psytrance blastcore tunnel... I remember finding a copy of "state of grace" in the 2nd hand record store I worked at, and the sparse sound somehow intrigued me. Himawari was one of the first albums I downloaded (yarr) of the internet but I quickly found a vinyl copy. My favourites are probably "snowblind" and "leisure centre". They disbanded after "Loops from the Bergerie" IIRC.
Hades wrote: thx for paying attention to the attention of detail in there.
I don't want to blow my own horn too much, but I am very very much of a perfectionist when it comes to my arrangements and mixes,
My current average is about 30 to 40 hours for one track, but I have spent 100+ hours before in the past, and still not considered it finished enough...
Very painful, very much an energy-sucker, but usually worth it in the end...
The one currently in my sig... I even left it on my HD for about 6 months, convinced it needed something more,
before a friend was able to convince me it's more than fine and I should put it out there.
Man it is just tasteless to see you blowing your own horn like that in public ;) But seriously, from a fellow nitpicker who can easily spend just as much time on a track, I'm happy to oblige. The devil is in the details, as they say. Do you consider the stuff you do dance music if I may ask? Or is it more intended for listening? Or do you not actually consider that (the purpose) while making a track?

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

auryn wrote: But seriously, from a fellow nitpicker who can easily spend just as much time on a track, I'm happy to oblige. The devil is in the details, as they say. Do you consider the stuff you do dance music if I may ask? Or is it more intended for listening? Or do you not actually consider that (the purpose) while making a track?
nice to see a proper reply,
with carefully chosen words. ;)

At the moment, I'm sitting here with noise-cancelling headphones on,
surrounded by my girls who are playing "Just Dance 3" on the Wii,
and who are begging for a replay of dad going nuts on "hey boy, hey girl"
("hey dad, I didn't know you could really dance", ow the shame..."but I make electronic music FFS !!" :lol: ),
having an easy weekend home with the kids while my mrs is on guard at the hospital the whole weekend.
So yeah, hard to focus right now (they just started to play Britney Spears, haha)

Anyway, I'm still not sure what to answer to that question.
Tbh, I just try not to give it much thought.
I've kind of fell into my own style-thing by accident,
and I think it's fair to say this is more listening stuff than dance floor stuff.
But then I hear my tracks in the subsekt mix, and somehow Planar got away with mixing them in,
and it still seems more than fine.
so I don't know, really.

All I know is that it just doesn't sound (or feel ??) "right" whenever I try to force myself to make something that is purposefully aimed to be in a certain style. It feels cheap, it feels like selling out, and it feels wrong.
But yeah, there are many days when I listen to my own stuff (even while still creating a new track),
and I think "damn, I wish I could break more free from that same kind of style that I pretty much end up doing most of the time".

So many people just make music and try to "find their own style", so to say,
and here I am, and I found it by accident, so in a way I would feel like a bastard to give up on that just cause I have the feeling I "must" do something different.
I've made quite a few tracks that are like 70% finished that are quite different from what's on my SC page,
but they never felt on the same level as the ones that I put up there.
Some day though, it's all a slow process with me...

and thank god the girls just switched to shaking their ass off to "take on me" :)

auryn
Interact. Don't Spam.

Post by auryn »

Hades wrote:At the moment, I'm sitting here with noise-cancelling headphones on,
surrounded by my girls who are playing "Just Dance 3" on the Wii,
and who are begging for a replay of dad going nuts on "hey boy, hey girl"
("hey dad, I didn't know you could really dance", ow the shame..."but I make electronic music FFS !!" :lol: ),
having an easy weekend home with the kids while my mrs is on guard at the hospital the whole weekend.
So yeah, hard to focus right now (they just started to play Britney Spears, haha)
haha, well let me hit you baby one more time ;)
Hades wrote: Anyway, I'm still not sure what to answer to that question.
Tbh, I just try not to give it much thought.
I've kind of fell into my own style-thing by accident,
and I think it's fair to say this is more listening stuff than dance floor stuff.
But then I hear my tracks in the subsekt mix, and somehow Planar got away with mixing them in,
and it still seems more than fine.
so I don't know, really.
Well it's not meant one way or the other, this is kind of an open question to me as well. If you listen to a lot of Swayzaks stuff, that's hardly floorfiller material, it's way too understated. But it obviously has a purpose, otherwise they would never have gained any popularity in the first place. I think in many cases with this kind of more hypnotic, slow-moving material the beat is just there as a kind of carrier wave for your consciousness to float along on while you listen. It kind of puts you in a contemplative mood, maybe like a kind of meditation/mindfulness practice in a way. This might also be why kids don't tend to appreciate it as much (as Britney), they have no need of contemplation/stress reduction.
Hades wrote:All I know is that it just doesn't sound (or feel ??) "right" whenever I try to force myself to make something that is purposefully aimed to be in a certain style. It feels cheap, it feels like selling out, and it feels wrong.
But yeah, there are many days when I listen to my own stuff (even while still creating a new track),
and I think "damn, I wish I could break more free from that same kind of style that I pretty much end up doing most of the time".
Well you should never make anything to fit a certain style. At least from an artistic standpoint, financially it's obviously a different story. But really, one of the things that drove me away from the psytrance scene is this extreme adherence to a formula. I literally heard the music devolve from a wellspring of creativity into a swamp of uninspired tracks that are indistinguishable from one another. I think there was a very clear switch where the first generation of goa/psy producers tried to create a genuinely new style of dance music inspired by all kinds of other dance music (say from african drumming to detroit techno to 60ies stuff), where the later generations just created music inspired - almost exclusively - by the first generation of psytrance producers. The result is inevitably a kind of regression towards the mean, a "ticking boxes" kind of music making (rolling bass? check! hard kick? check! evolving arpeggio? check!) If you make the style you make because that's the feeling you want to express, that's cool. If you find you're "ticking boxes" it's time to try something new IMHO.

Hades wrote:So many people just make music and try to "find their own style", so to say,
and here I am, and I found it by accident, so in a way I would feel like a bastard to give up on that just cause I have the feeling I "must" do something different.
I've made quite a few tracks that are like 70% finished that are quite different from what's on my SC page,
but they never felt on the same level as the ones that I put up there.
Some day though, it's all a slow process with me...
Same here about the slow process. But it would be interesting to know what kind of style those other tracks are. Where are you from in belgium BTW?

Hades
Shit Eater

Post by Hades »

auryn wrote: Well it's not meant one way or the other, this is kind of an open question to me as well. If you listen to a lot of Swayzaks stuff, that's hardly floorfiller material, it's way too understated. But it obviously has a purpose, otherwise they would never have gained any popularity in the first place. I think in many cases with this kind of more hypnotic, slow-moving material the beat is just there as a kind of carrier wave for your consciousness to float along on while you listen. It kind of puts you in a contemplative mood, maybe like a kind of meditation/mindfulness practice in a way.

Same here about the slow process. But it would be interesting to know what kind of style those other tracks are. Where are you from in belgium BTW?
ah, psy-trance, it's exactly the non-stop recurring of the same cliché's that never got me interested in the genre.
The sound design in there is boring as fuck, and after the 587th arpeggiated melody, you'd have a hard time recognizing one that is actually anywhere near original...
I'm not saying I dislike it all, but as you say : it's all more of the same; so yeah...

I agree with that beat as a carrier wave thing...
I am a sucker for pads (and textures, but mostly pads),
and I always save good moments as clips in my clip library,
so yeah, making ambient should be easy as fuck for me,
and yet, I simply can't. I have the same feeling I once had when I was like 15, and trying to improvise for the 1st time. Being a classically trained pianist, that's really like some sort of internal block you have to overcome.
Well, with ambient, I am lost because there isn't any form of basic structure, you know ?
I mean, I can play and improvise on sounds for minutes, no prob,
but to me that never feels like a proper song,
and so I hardly ever make ambient, while I have a clip library with literally hundreds of pad clips which could turn into great ambient tracks with a little love.
Somehow I just need that kick in there, at the background, numbing my hyperactive brain...

send me a PM on SC, and we'll talk about geographical location :)
I can also send you some links to private tracks as well, which are more different than what I usually do.

s7ntax
pregnant

Post by s7ntax »

Been lurking in the shadows here for a while, reading all the awesome information people have posted.

I've been into Techno for over 20 years, been producing for around 15 for fun really, at home, not released anything. Still on a steep learning curve regarding production. Looking back at stuff I made 15 years ago to what I can achieve now, I have definitely learned a lot from sites like this and it shows in the quality of production. I still feel I have a lot to learn though and also a lot to give to newcomers to music production.

I used to DJ using vinyl, produce using Logic 4. Nowadays I tend to use Ableton Live for both DJ sets and production. I love what can be done with Ableton Live and in such a simple interface. It's kind of the Arch Linux philosophy for music production, 'keep it simple stupid' and I really love that and it helps keep my focus on my workflow without being bogged down with lots of menus and features.

These days I prefer to produce and DJ music styles from Dub Techno through to Dark Techno and pretty much everything in between. I love stuff like Deepchord, Basic Channel (who paved the way in this sound), Exium, Dolby D, Regis, Sandwell etc

I'm well up for working with some of you on music projects, my soundcloud username is S7ntax so you can check what I'm up to musically and if you feel we could work together on some projects please get in touch. 2 sets of ears and ideas are often better than one :)