Have Steve and Mlstwe stopped crying yet?

General Chat // Music Discussion
jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt
Re: Have Steve and Mlstwe stopped crying yet?

Post by jordanneke »

The immediate royals personally don't grind my gears as much as the entire fucking system

For me it's the 600, yes 600 aristocratic families, each worth an average of 16M EACH.... an absolute rigged system, supported by the very people that would benefit from the removal of the upper class.

The new Duke of Westminster, the man who fucking owns Mayfair AND Belgravia didn't pay inheritance tax on the 9BILLION he got from his dad. What the fuck is that shit? He is only 1 member of one family who we HAVE to address as 'Your Grace'.. There are 599 other families living off the backs of every 'peasant' in the UK.

Fuck that shit.

Amøbe
Moderate

Post by Amøbe »

I have to say that viewing the British monarchy from abroad also seems like it sort of run amok or didn't try to adjust to certain times (maybe it also has to do with UK being a more class divided society than Scandinavia).

I can't really decide what to think about the royals in Denmark. Principally I'm very against a monarchy, but ours aren't very expensive - if I remember correctly it is almost in an equilibrium with what they bring in and what we spend on them. They also don't really have any power - and they behave well (which is a bonkers thing to bring up as something special, but compared to the royals of the UK, the scandals that they have had in a lot of years are extremely minor... especially after the prince consort died, they have been quite boring). So I don't really have anything against them - and a positive side effect is that they also serve as the face of the nation, which is quite nice, when I'm really not into any of our politicians these days.

But I'm principally against them.

msl
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Post by msl »

jordanneke wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:33 am
So you're not over the death of Phillip yet?
Take all the time you need.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
www.bernadettetrax.bandcamp.com
www.soundcloud.com/michaellovatt

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.” Dune

msl
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Post by msl »

jordanneke wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:10 pm
I could imagine the Daily Heil running a story about this forum if someone straight up wrote 'Fuck that Bitch'
Very tempting...

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.” Dune

msl
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Post by msl »

Made the mistake of flipping on the BBC today. Jesus the amount of drivel. Never seen so many people cry over a german queen. :lol:

Amøbe
Moderate

Post by Amøbe »

msl wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:14 pm
Made the mistake of flipping on the BBC today. Jesus the amount of drivel. Never seen so many people cry over a german queen. :lol:
This is truly fascinating :lol:

https://twitter.com/curiousiguana/statu ... rtmMw&s=19

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

I commented with incredulity that the queue to see a box was 11 hours...A woman at work got offended and told me 'HAVE SOME RESPECT!'... I'm not even in the fucking UK

I was in genuine shock... Fuck that shit...Last I checked the Aristocracy didn't have much respect for its black subjects.

Fuck this shit.

youtu.be/cJxDwDzAwEs

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Lost to the Void »

Latest news is that Charlie Sax-Coburg-Gotha has declared that his underage trafficked sex pest brother that his mother bailed out will be "deputy King" and fulfil his (Charlie's) duties when he is abroad or unable.

Fuck the whole rotten nest. I'm genuinely stunned at the amount of bootlickers who have emerged during all this shit.
We should continue the tradition of beheading Kings called Charles.
Mastering Engineer @ Black Monolith Studio
New Shit
Techno is dead. Long live Techno.

Divjak
slipper

Post by Divjak »

jordanneke wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:34 am
I commented with incredulity that the queue to see a box was 11 hours...A woman at work got offended and told me 'HAVE SOME RESPECT!'... I'm not even in the fucking UK

I was in genuine shock... Fuck that shit...Last I checked the Aristocracy didn't have much respect for its black subjects.

Fuck this shit.

youtu.be/cJxDwDzAwEs
They only respect their cousins by fucking them.
Scratch a liberal and a fascist bleeds.

mainst09
Traits

Post by mainst09 »

Lost to the Void wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:55 am
Latest news is that Charlie Sax-Coburg-Gotha has declared that his underage trafficked sex pest brother that his mother bailed out will be "deputy King" and fulfil his (Charlie's) duties when he is abroad or unable.

Fuck the whole rotten nest. I'm genuinely stunned at the amount of bootlickers who have emerged during all this shit.
We should continue the tradition of beheading Kings called Charles.
This is Charles literally saying "fuck you" to the rest of the plebs
Voices From Cindy's Cunt

over9000
Nor Crystal Tears

Post by over9000 »

So this cunt prince andrew will be vice king?
Am i getting this right?

Ben Kohonays
Quaint

Post by Ben Kohonays »

over9000 wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:11 pm
Am i getting this right?
That's what it sounds like. What a great way to piss in the faces of all respectable people.
0dd wrote: Gotta love the subsekt derail ethic.

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

over9000 wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:11 pm
Am i getting this right?

Calling him a cunt is offensive to cunts.

He’s a child rapist.

chava
You only live once

Post by chava »

Interesting defense for monarchies here:

https://edwest.substack.com/p/the-ratio ... r-monarchy

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

The justifications of bootlickers know no bounds.
No different to religion or cults.

No gods, no masters.
New Shit

timc3
Back Bling

Post by timc3 »

Lost to the Void wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:36 pm
I`m not so sure.

If you look at the systematic way the media and establishment is forcing this mourning narrative onto the populace, it shows how much bootlicking is subtly built into the british character. It`s digging up all the forelock tugging behaviour that reinforces the class system in this country. The monarchy reinforces the idea of non-democratic power structures in the public psyche, it separates establishment from people, and underpins the class system.
If we can`t even free ourselves from that, we have no hope of dealing with the power structures of government and the establishment.

I have no King. No gods, no masters.
Luckily I think their power is being reduced by the day (which is the way it should to absolutely zero IMHO), and I think that any "reinforcing" has been in gradual decline for many years. Some people seem to love idealising whether it's Monarchy, Politicians, Celebs or Social Media fucking Influencers.

The separation of establishment from the people is an interesting argument, as I see much more of that problem in the USA with the Rich/Poor, Have/Have-not divide and of course they have a pretty strong class system. Of course that Rich/Poor divide has always been a problem in the UK as well, with the added dimension of Peerage, but I don't think getting rid of the monarchy helps if you look at the Scandinavian's as an example. Here there is not such a large divide, they still have Monarchies but more a token "aren't they cute". The more equal society is one of the reasons I love living here, but it's an attitude of the citizens that everyone should be roughly equal that seems ingrained. There is plenty of other problems though.

So that is why I prefer to use any energy not on getting rid of monarchy and instead promoting more equal society, less racism, facism, etc...
msl wrote:
Yeah, I went to read the news in English and it was the same thing, so I have been ignoring it.

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

timc3 wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:09 am
Lost to the Void wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:36 pm
I`m not so sure.

If you look at the systematic way the media and establishment is forcing this mourning narrative onto the populace, it shows how much bootlicking is subtly built into the british character. It`s digging up all the forelock tugging behaviour that reinforces the class system in this country. The monarchy reinforces the idea of non-democratic power structures in the public psyche, it separates establishment from people, and underpins the class system.
If we can`t even free ourselves from that, we have no hope of dealing with the power structures of government and the establishment.

I have no King. No gods, no masters.
Luckily I think their power is being reduced by the day (which is the way it should to absolutely zero IMHO), and I think that any "reinforcing" has been in gradual decline for many years. Some people seem to love idealising whether it's Monarchy, Politicians, Celebs or Social Media fucking Influencers.

The separation of establishment from the people is an interesting argument, as I see much more of that problem in the USA with the Rich/Poor, Have/Have-not divide and of course they have a pretty strong class system. Of course that Rich/Poor divide has always been a problem in the UK as well, with the added dimension of Peerage, but I don't think getting rid of the monarchy helps if you look at the Scandinavian's as an example. Here there is not such a large divide, they still have Monarchies but more a token "aren't they cute". The more equal society is one of the reasons I love living here, but it's an attitude of the citizens that everyone should be roughly equal that seems ingrained. There is plenty of other problems though.

So that is why I prefer to use any energy not on getting rid of monarchy and instead promoting more equal society, less racism, facism, etc...
msl wrote:
Yeah, I went to read the news in English and it was the same thing, so I have been ignoring it.
The monarchy are one of the largest landowners in the country, that`s land stolen from the people. You can't talk about promoting a more equal society and not address that.
And seeing 24 hour queues to see a box in a church is pretty indicative of the reinforced narrative the monarchy and state has infused.
People in this country won`t get together and stand up for themselves, but they`ll queue for 24 hours to see a coffin.
That pretty much sums up this fucking country.
New Shit

timc3
Back Bling

Post by timc3 »

Lost to the Void wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:23 pm
The monarchy are one of the largest landowners in the country, that`s land stolen from the people. You can't talk about promoting a more equal society and not address that.
Yeah one of the largest landowners, but if I look at the top 50 it's very unfairly distributed across the board - I have no idea if many of those people with titles are inline to the thrown or not but then you have the National Trust, Forestry Commission, MoD owning significant amounts. But how do you realistically rectify the ownership of the land, especially now with what it has on it (businesses, people living on it etc). I don't think that there is any good way that would longterm benefit the public, it will end up in the hands of foreign companies, or being managed poorly with the profits being taken off shore or by the few anyway. Just look at what happened with the oil fields in the North Sea. One countries attitude was let's make this change the fortune of our people, the UK government basically let the profits run into companies which benefited very little to nothing for the everyday person.
Lost to the Void wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:23 pm
And seeing 24 hour queues to see a box in a church is pretty indicative of the reinforced narrative the monarchy and state has infused.
People in this country won`t get together and stand up for themselves, but they`ll queue for 24 hours to see a coffin.
That pretty much sums up this fucking country.
Couldn't agree more there with the last part. I don't really understand why anyone would queue up at all other than perhaps a seemingly stable part of culture (Elizabeth II - not the rest of them) is now gone. Or perhaps they are really mourning a past which didn't really exist because the future looks bleak. Will make for some interesting postmortems I hope.

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

I'm essentially waiting for the missus to sort out work she can do abroad, and she is looking, so we can get the fuck out. I'll go now if I could. As much as I love London, I just don't understand this country any more.
New Shit