Anime Tips by you

General Chat // Music Discussion
nocernoc
unsure
Re: Anime Tips by you

Post by nocernoc »

Enjoyed the new GITS SAC 2045 season 1. Great background set post nuclear WWIII, the USA broken up and part now of a lesser neo-empire, lots of previously wealthy first world coutries now reduced to filthy backwaters; basically building on the ideas in SAC 2nd gig. High tech terrorism revolutionaries, counter-revelutionaries, secrion 9 anti terrorism etc. Sure season 2 is good too.

nocernoc
unsure

Post by nocernoc »

Michiko & Hatchin

A punky ganger/urban revolutionary theme set in a fictional south american country with romantic cultural traces. Lots of gun fights, bombs and chases through narrow streets and alleys and slums offset by lazy scenes on rivers with classical guitar for background. It sould be watched if only for its uniqueness and novelty; but possibly also because the trashy female lead has a fantastic pair of tits and arse. Good voice actors on the english dub too.

Belka
Wastedddd

Post by Belka »

nocernoc wrote:
Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:19 pm
Enjoyed the new GITS SAC 2045 season 1. Great background set post nuclear WWIII, the USA broken up and part now of a lesser neo-empire, lots of previously wealthy first world coutries now reduced to filthy backwaters; basically building on the ideas in SAC 2nd gig. High tech terrorism revolutionaries, counter-revelutionaries, secrion 9 anti terrorism etc. Sure season 2 is good too.
Yeah Story was good, animation style was pretty low, sadly. Im a big Ghost Fan would love to get some old 90s Anime Animations back ... but i take what i get.

nocernoc
unsure

Post by nocernoc »

Belka wrote:
Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:18 am
nocernoc wrote:
Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:19 pm
Yeah Story was good, animation style was pretty low, sadly. Im a big Ghost Fan would love to get some old 90s Anime Animations back ... but i take what i get.
Agreed. Cant blame the GITS team though given the cost of rendering 3d which is the final judge on quality. It takes at least 24 hours to render a real scene using ray tracer algorithms. Now consider 24 frames per second.

Pixar has the largest render farm in the world it still took more than three years to render monsters.

Amøbe
Moderate

Post by Amøbe »

That anime they made for the cyberpunk 2077 was surprisingly good

Belka
Wastedddd

Post by Belka »

Amøbe wrote:
Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:49 am
That anime they made for the cyberpunk 2077 was surprisingly good