An Apology

General Chat // Music Discussion
Pelecaras
Lifer
An Apology

Post by Pelecaras »

Put this In new members but probably best to let all see it (especially those who were on the end of my behaviour) that's why I've started a new topic.

Hi all
I know technically I am not a new member but I feel like one and if you'll find the grace to allow me a minute of your time I shall explain why.
My last few posts were reprehensible!!! however, I have mitigating circumstances that I'm sure you'll understand.
I have mentioned on subsekt before about my mental health struggles. well I'm afraid that I have been institutionalised for the last 7 months due to severe psychosis and paranoia. At the time I was posting last on subsekt I REALLY wasn't myself and I said some terrible things to people and I'd just like to wholeheartedly apologise to every member. Mental health is something that has been in the news a lot and I wouldn't wish what I went through on anyone but I am out the other side, on new improved meds and feeling good about the future.

Subsekt is a great site and I would hate to be excluded because of a few things I did while not myself. rest assured that from now on I shall treat all with respect and try to become a fruitful member of the forums.

again I apologise to all and especially to those who received my most vicious replies. I hope you can understand and find it in you to forgive me.

Keep on keeping subsekt the best techno forum on the internet and I hope to post something productive soon.

Sincerely

Bex (pelecaras)
FUCK-WIT

jacksonick
reverse genius
Re: An Apology

Post by jacksonick »

Thanks

Planar
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Planar »

That's a brave thing to do and I'm sure everyone here involved see's it as water under the bridge. Welcome back.

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Lost to the Void »

Damn man. Well I hope the institutionalisation has led you to a better place in your head, I`m not sure what country you are in, but mental health care can be woefully inadequate, and painfully frustrating. I`ve had a lot of friends take a holiday in the white halls and none of them had an easy journey.

Well I think Subsekt is grown up enough to deal with this stuff, everyone says stupid stuff and thank you for both apologising and being honest about your problems...

See how you go, no one here is looking for a war, we can disagree but basically the broken home of Subsekt is fairly forgiving and understanding.

Unless you go full cuntard, then we`ll have to make some phonecalls, make some payments, call in the delivery man etc....... ;)

Welcome back, every scar is a victory.
Mastering Engineer @ Black Monolith Studio
New Shit
Techno is dead. Long live Techno.

Root
BANNED

Post by Root »

Lost to the Void wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:53 pm
See how you go, no one here is looking for a war, we can disagree but basically the broken home of Subsekt is fairly forgiving and understanding.
This. ...sounds like you had some stressful times. Best wishes, may everything be like you want it to. Welcome back!
:geek:

Pelecaras
Lifer

Post by Pelecaras »

thanks guys, it means a lot.

Jacksonick…...thanks buddy

Voidloss I'm in Nottinghamshire, mental health services have been cut and cut and cut to the bare bones man. it's a cliché I know but the people on the front line are fucking angels, really helped me come through the dark times.
bought myself a dfam as a getting out present and now I am just gonna get lost in music therapy for a few months until I'm well enough to go back to work.

once again thanks guys
FUCK-WIT

winston
unsure

Post by winston »

best of luck on your recovery.

rktic
Utter Cunt

Post by rktic »

Respect for hanging in there, not giving up on yourself, the reflection and apology. Takes balls - thank you & welcome back!

jordanneke
subsekt
subsekt

Post by jordanneke »

Yo, nice to have you back, Ronnie's right.. to apologise takes guts.

Stay healthy dude.

Mattias
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Mattias »

Sad to hear your story there. Tough with mental health issues mate.

Since you come back like this and explain the deal and apologized in this manner I cannot see anyone being angry about it.

You're welcome back. Hope you're feeling better
Music Page: http://www.facebook.com/Mattias.Fridell.Music
Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/fridell
Sample packs: http://mfsamples.bandcamp.com

Contention / 005

timc3
Back Bling

Post by timc3 »

Good luck and all the best on getting to where you want to be.

Pelecaras
Lifer

Post by Pelecaras »

Really overwhelmed by the reactions guys. Thanks a million... really
FUCK-WIT

jacksonick
reverse genius

Post by jacksonick »

It means a lot to us too. I’m not sure I’d be brave enough if I was in your position. Good to see you back and I’m glad you’re feeling better.

CRDM
hmmmmmm...

Post by CRDM »

That's good to hear your feeling positive about the future. I wish you well on your path and your post came across very well, all the best to you.

[wesellboxes]
Q33 NY

Post by [wesellboxes] »

The very best of luck with your recovery and look forward to hearing from the DFAM