Production Articles/Tutorials in Core Magazine

Electronic Music Production // Dark Arts
Esh
unsure
Production Articles/Tutorials in Core Magazine

Post by Esh »

Hey guys,

I've recently started writing production articles/tutorials for Core Magazine, so I thought id set up this topic so I can post what I do there on here. I've tried to spread the content from basic knowledge to more technical detail, as it being a magazine I can't dive straight into Hz and dB's.

I would love some feedback and constructive criticism from you guys, as this will only help me write better articles and help give people what they want, rather than just waffling about what i find interesting. Also ideas for future articles would also be great.

Below are the two articles ive written already and soon I will also post my compression article:

http://coremagonline.com/production/get ... ctrum.html
http://coremagonline.com/production/preparetopan.html

Thanks guys,

ARiFF
snıuǝƃ ǝsɹǝʌǝɹ
Re: Production Articles/Tutorials in Core Magazine

Post by ARiFF »

Hi Technoist,

have been giving the first article a quick run through and i must say that it sounds really clear and well explained. Also the added screenies are interesting so people can actually see which bumps, cuts and notches have been done in the article. When i have some extra time this afternoon i'm going to read through the "prepare to pan" article. Keep up the good work m8, im sure a lot of people will be thankfull for you efforts !

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt
Re: Production Articles/Tutorials in Core Magazine

Post by Críoch »

Ah thats wicked! Fair play Esh!
KennethExack wrote:My kids and I are completely shocked by the specialized secrets that everyone has on this forum
>> Click here for NEW POSTS on subsekt <<

Dialog I The Hole I subsekt Blog I The Bench I IG I SC I Mixes I FB