Behringer Neutron (synth)

Electronic Music Production // Dark Arts
buffered
Freestyler
Re: Behringer Neutron (synth)

Post by buffered »

the price is what makes this interesting not really the unit itself.

over9000
Nor Crystal Tears

Post by over9000 »

buffered wrote:the price is what makes this interesting not really the unit itself.
definitely! thinking about getting it :)
although i dont have money to spare atm, so i might just wait until that situation clears up

timc3
Back Bling

Post by timc3 »

buffered wrote:the price is what makes this interesting not really the unit itself.
I think the opposite actually. The price is good, but from what I am hearing with demos and the functionality that is available is really very good. Not sure where to pre-order this in Europe though.

Revaron
reverse genius

Post by Revaron »

I've watched a handful of the more in-depth videos that have sprung up over the last week, and this looks to be a real standout synth to me. Ignore the price and compare it to other monosynths currently on the market - it is actually pretty feature rich, probably somewhere mid table as far as that goes. Then consider that these oscillators they have cloned would appear to be the real deal, so this thing is gonna really sound nice, and the brand new filter design would appear to be of a high quality as well. Good build quality to round it off... And then consider that it's amongst the cheapest synths you can buy. I for one am fucking sold! Bring it on!

Prophän
Back Bling

Post by Prophän »

Im definitely getting one when its out, a huge patchbay a that price is unheard of

nomadjames
mummy!!

Post by nomadjames »

I’m taking one ASAP. After fucking with this Deepmind 12, I asked my Sweetwater guy to get me the Boog Model D and the Nuetron, ASAP.
www.soundcloud.com/nomadjames

"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over." - Hunter S. Thompson

www.nomadjames.com

Pittsburgh Ableton
www.facebook.com/groups/558333351022659

buffered
Freestyler

Post by buffered »

with the shitload of units they are going to move, might start printing up some black faceplates to sell.

over9000
Nor Crystal Tears

Post by over9000 »

i think iam sold too.
wanted to stay out of hardware, but this seems so tasty..