Subliminal messages in music

Electronic Music Production // Dark Arts
juodas
Indirection
Subliminal messages in music

Post by juodas »

So i was surfing through net, and i found interesting article about subliminal message in music and video and so on. Do you guys ever tried to put subliminal message in your music or other type of art, and how you do it i found a web who provides i program called http://www.mindzoom.net/?hop=river11 . I'm thinking to get one, however i want to hear your opinion before purchasing, maybe there's other way's how to do it and maybe you want to share it with me and other as well, I know that different types of notes does the same thing, but I want to play around with a voice as well. If there's similar topic, Sorry again.

juodas
Indirection
Re: Subliminal messages in music

Post by juodas »

I found one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG2cY7WGvHs&t=90s you can mute your subliminal message, but your subconscious mind can get an idea what you want them to know, but listener conscious mind can't hear it, it's quite interesting :)

Lost to the Void
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Lost to the Void »

I did a whole lot of occult shit in my music for the first few years of the Voidloss project.
Playing with subliminal messages, making audio sigils, various frequency emphasis on stuff related to brainwave research, torture and so on. Lots of fun.
Mastering Engineer @ Black Monolith Studio
New Shit
Techno is dead. Long live Techno.

juodas
Indirection

Post by juodas »

Lost to the Void wrote:I did a whole lot of occult shit in my music for the first few years of the Voidloss project.
Playing with subliminal messages, making audio sigils, various frequency emphasis on stuff related to brainwave research, torture and so on. Lots of fun.
I mean I wouldn't do that, i was reading somewhere that Rothchild or rockfeller changed A minor/major frequency to 300 hz or something like that i'm not sure about it(if i'm wrong about please fix it) anyway it affects your brain to do greedy things, or spend money on something. I would use subliminal and i'm willing to do so in a future. I recognize that there's a lot of people who a suffering and are in a deep sleep very deep sleep and they are living in a fear, terror and other kind of stuff If you know what I mean. Music can change the world, and i'm really looking forwards to change people in a good way, when you start looking at this world differently and you look around and you see people struggling with their lives I feel duty to help them

Den Bosch
brown envelope

Post by Den Bosch »

juodas wrote:i found a web who provides i program called http://www.mindzoom.net/?hop=river11 . I'm thinking to get one, however i want to hear your opinion before purchasing
Be careful with this. One of my mates had this program and Iran hacked his PC and changed the subliminal messages. He now thinks he's a gay frog and won't stop talking about Mike Parker.

juodas
Indirection

Post by juodas »

iran lol :D, maybe by usa. Now he thinks that pork and deep fry foods are best alternative for healthy living, and that bush is still a president of usa

intrusav
Rolf Harris

Post by intrusav »

Den Bosch wrote:
juodas wrote:i found a web who provides i program called http://www.mindzoom.net/?hop=river11 . I'm thinking to get one, however i want to hear your opinion before purchasing
Be careful with this. One of my mates had this program and Iran hacked his PC and changed the subliminal messages. He now thinks he's a gay frog and won't stop talking about Mike Parker.
Haha, just spilt my pint when I read this...

juodas
Indirection

Post by juodas »

wayfinder wrote:
juodas wrote:So i was surfing through net, and i found interesting article about subliminal message in music and video and so on. Do you guys ever tried to put subliminal message in your music or other type of art, and how you do it i found a web who provides i program called http://www.mindzoom.net/?hop=river11 . I'm thinking to get one, however i want to hear your opinion before purchasing, maybe there's other way's how to do it and maybe you want to share it with me and other as well, I know that different types of notes does the same thing, but I want to play around with a voice as well. If there's similar topic, Sorry again.
it's buuullllshit
Why? I mean i been recognized that styff lately especially with acid trip, if the persons put soul and meaning to his tracks you can feel it, music can change the world, you can say that is bullshit or whatever, but when you listening some good gems on acid it's totally different thing. Although your hearing is totally different on it, ypu can feel all frequencies and it feels like all the sounds are floating around your ears and stuff. There's deepchord interview as well about, how different tones and frequencies effects your brain negatively especially with nowadays harsh techno, fucking destortion everywhere. You can do everything in my opinion, but it's your own choice what do you want to say in your tracks, becouse those meaningless Bumload type tracks with few stabs it's just boring and souless :)

over9000
Nor Crystal Tears

Post by over9000 »

well i think there are subliminal messages in music.
but the thing is how the hell are you going to hear / sense / experience it in the way the person who made the track intended the subliminal message to be??
i dont think thats possible. I mean its a nice thing for the person who makes such a track to express him/herself, but you seriously cant expect that anyone else will be affeted the same way as you are.
I mean the possibility is there, but its not high.
I think music can transport feelings quite well, but then again, different people relate different feelings / emotions to different kinds of music.
For example aggresive distorted techno makes me happy when iam sad. Other people will relate to this in a completely different way.
Another thing on how music is perceived is context.
For example some serious weird bleep track can groove immensly in the right moment.
If you would listen to it out of context you would think what the fuck is that?

anyway iam not denying the possibility that subliminal messages / magical effects in music can work, but i think this is highly subjective.
and dont take your acid experiences as the highest truth. Someone once said if you do certain things, certain results will follow, but your better of seeing them as part of your own microcosmos to learn about yourself, instead of trying to imply some fictional truth over everything

*** rant over ***
merry christmas you cunts

SixOfOne
non reader

Post by SixOfOne »

I reckon it's a load of bollix too. Why would you want to do it is what I would ask myself.

As for the acid trip, that's a result of your brain finding patterns or noticing things that you might not necessary realize in a sober state due to your brain filtering out a lot of information. Even if you look at a tree on acid you'll see 40 things you've never noticed about that tree before, patterns, shades, colors, etc. Then you begin to wonder if those things been there before and you never noticed or is your brain just in overdrive and creating extra audio and visual stimuli.

juodas
Indirection

Post by juodas »

over9000 wrote:well i think there are subliminal messages in music.
but the thing is how the hell are you going to hear / sense / experience it in the way the person who made the track intended the subliminal message to be??
i dont think thats possible. I mean its a nice thing for the person who makes such a track to express him/herself, but you seriously cant expect that anyone else will be affeted the same way as you are.
I mean the possibility is there, but its not high.
I think music can transport feelings quite well, but then again, different people relate different feelings / emotions to different kinds of music.
For example aggresive distorted techno makes me happy when iam sad. Other people will relate to this in a completely different way.
Another thing on how music is perceived is context.
For example some serious weird bleep track can groove immensly in the right moment.
If you would listen to it out of context you would think what the fuck is that?

anyway iam not denying the possibility that subliminal messages / magical effects in music can work, but i think this is highly subjective.
and dont take your acid experiences as the highest truth. Someone once said if you do certain things, certain results will follow, but your better of seeing them as part of your own microcosmos to learn about yourself, instead of trying to imply some fictional truth over everything

*** rant over ***
merry christmas you cunts
Merry christmas you too, however o will try to do one track for experment and will give it a go for you guys, or maybe me not. I can agree with that that you need be in a certain mood as well.

juodas
Indirection

Post by juodas »

wayfinder wrote:
juodas wrote:
wayfinder wrote:it's buuullllshit
Why? I mean i been recognized that styff lately especially with acid trip, if the persons put soul and meaning to his tracks you can feel it, music can change the world, you can say that is bullshit or whatever, but when you listening some good gems on acid it's totally different thing. Although your hearing is totally different on it, ypu can feel all frequencies and it feels like all the sounds are floating around your ears and stuff. There's deepchord interview as well about, how different tones and frequencies effects your brain negatively especially with nowadays harsh techno, fucking destortion everywhere. You can do everything in my opinion, but it's your own choice what do you want to say in your tracks, becouse those meaningless Bumload type tracks with few stabs it's just boring and souless :)
Well first of all, if you can actually hear and identify it, it probably ain't subliminal.

If it worked, it would be mind control basically, and there'd be a whole industry around it, and EVERY SINGLE AD would use it. It would be omnipresent because it's just so damn useful to reliably influence other people's minds.

There's no way to know anything about the inner life of another at a distance other than what they tell you. You can't know they put soul and meaning into the music. You can perceive it, but pattern recognition doesn't say a thing about whether those patterns are deliberate or not. Especially if you're on acid, which amps up pattern recognition, you're gonna get a lot of "faces in places" type perceptions that nonetheless don't prove a design behind them other than your own brain making the association.

And on the other hand, people may put soul and meaning into their tracks but do it in a way you personally can't detect. You just don't know, and you'll have to live with that.

edit: what does "soul and meaning" even mean in this context?
Soul and meaning, for example when you listening to a track and it's re-creates your past experiences and you feel emotioncs and other stuff(don't know how to tell), for example Dave Bixby - Drug Song (Late Night Tales: MGMT): http://youtu.be/L18uOjBQD5Y .it's like sharing experience whoch you have common thing with an artist you're listening, when i found the style in my music which i was looking for a long time. And the things i was doing wasnt helping me at all, that song on repeat was for two days and it was to emotional. I think you get an idea what i'm trying to say. If not it is what it is

Root
BANNED

Post by Root »

juodas wrote: I mean I wouldn't do that, i was reading somewhere that Rothchild or rockfeller changed A minor/major frequency to 300 hz or something like that i'm not sure about it(if i'm wrong about please fix it) anyway it affects your brain to do greedy things, or spend money on something. I would use subliminal and i'm willing to do so in a future. I recognize that there's a lot of people who a suffering and are in a deep sleep very deep sleep and they are living in a fear, terror and other kind of stuff If you know what I mean. Music can change the world, and i'm really looking forwards to change people in a good way, when you start looking at this world differently and you look around and you see people struggling with their lives I feel duty to help them

You could start doing something good to the world and stop spreading antisemitic conspiracy theories.
:geek:

juodas
Indirection

Post by juodas »

What you think i'm doing mate? I'm social care worker, so i'm thinking i'm doing somethi g good at this world, sounds arogant, but i have to say someyhing anyway ;)