Re: bouncing for success in arrangement

Post by juodas »

Lost to the Void wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:54 pm
juodas wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:52 pm
0dd wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:58 pm
I'll post something in a few days :ugeek: while we're at curiosity, what's the deal with your signature? :) I think Hades also asked a few times.
Well i have a ibs, which i messed up my life a bit :lol: and stomach really badly with junk and fast food, which i'm suffering now, for example when i'm drinking too much alchohol or eat the foods i shouldn't i have yo pray in the tpilet :lol:, however there's really bright side of it, i become vegan and i'm trying to eat whole foods all the time, which is really good for my mental and phsycial health, better moods(yeah food does a big influence towards your mental state) i can do more things, produce more music. I think i'm quite happy that it happen to me, it change my life completely. :lol :roll: :geek:
You said vegan..... I love you a little bit more now.
Yes man! It was quite a long journey, ups and downs, it was like 14 days vegan, 1 day vegetarian, second day eating meat, now i'm completely vegan for 1month now, as people say time os friend. And yeah brewdog taste fucling good especially green and red one :lol:

ZenoSupreme
arsehole

Post by ZenoSupreme »

I almost never bounce.... I only bounce to save CPU, but than I have the sound right from the plugin. I never bounce with effects, I add them on the bounced track.

Annyway... most of the time I change my tracks up till I have the feeling its how it whould be... I somethimes run through a couple of dozens of versions of a song, till I have the right one... so bouncing would actually be a waste of my time...

instead, why dont u use colours and name tags to arrange every thing? works for me annyway. good luck!

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Críoch »

Signature makes total sense now. Cheers!! :)
KennethExack wrote:My kids and I are completely shocked by the specialized secrets that everyone has on this forum
>> Click here for NEW POSTS on subsekt <<

Dialog I The Hole I subsekt Blog I The Bench I IG I SC I Mixes I FB

yentz
site spammer

Post by yentz »

On vacation now but I think I just do extra busses for bouncing and maybe freeze everything else. I dont want to bounce to save cpu but to keep myself from changing things instead of getting stuff done and stop losing focus when looking for stuff to change and ending up with 100 other things I have done. It really is that bad. I want to do a return track for some bitcrushing on top of my drums and find myself adjusting reverb after two hours - no bitcrushing happening to this point of course. So yes I might try to setup busses for that and render those to audio leaving me with a number of tracks I can see on my screen without scrolling. Hope this works. If not I will have to start collecting stamps I suppose....

0dd
Get in the back of the van

Post by 0dd »

yentz wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:02 pm
I want to do a return track for some bitcrushing on top of my drums and find myself adjusting reverb after two hours - no bitcrushing happening to this point of course.
Hey man that happens to a lot of us, don't get discouraged! I guess it's because this is what we've all been missing in life, some creative output, something fun. And music is so deep it's really easy to get lost in it. Like anything, it needs lots of discipline if you want to get something finished. Someone mentioned the pomodoro technique/timer, maybe try that out. Combined with oblique strategies (both available as free apps) for when you get stuck, I think it can help a lot for us who don't focus very well. Just don't get discouraged, and enjoy the whole shebang!
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music". Aldous Huxley

ZenoSupreme
arsehole

Post by ZenoSupreme »

yentz wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:02 pm
If not I will have to start collecting stamps I suppose....
I've started doing this on the side already...