Which Artists would you like to see live?

Listings for Clubs // Radio // Live Streaming
ste
Jan : )
Which Artists would you like to see live?

Post by ste »

hey guys

just want to do a bit of "research" for our future events. which international underground techno artists would you like to see live/dj? it's a pity that beside local artists there are just the same big names over and over again. we want to da a series of events in switzerland with other artists. we think to book people like jeroen search, markus suckut, truncate, chris page, amm.

which artists do you think are really great live?

it's a big help to hear other opinions on this topic cause when you are "facebook friends" with some artists and have your beatport-follows set and read the same forum/blogs daily then you start to look at the same guys over and over again.... it's like a tunnel where you forget about whats there beside your fav labels.

Patriek
Mititei
Re: Which Artists would you like to see live?

Post by Patriek »

Last summer i was surprised by Sandwell District. Not sure if that's actual underground. The thing is that most of their youtube video's are nothing compared to what i heard live. They were breaking the place down with pounding energetic Techno.
Don't try for perfect, it's never enough
https://hearthis.at/patriek/
http://www.soundcloud.com/patriek

ste
Jan : )

Post by ste »

yes sandwell district are cool!

sorry for the word "underground"... i dont like the word in general. i just meant artists who are not in the spotlight as dj/liveact. people which are not ./cocoon/clr ;)

Críoch
subsekt
subsekt

Post by Críoch »

Great idea for a thread Man!

And a great comment about seeing the same people everywhere, over & over again. SO true!!

There is a saturation point, isnt there? I'm going to have to think of this one though, cos the couple of names I have in my head are established & old favourites. I need to choose wisely :)
KennethExack wrote:My kids and I are completely shocked by the specialized secrets that everyone has on this forum
>> Click here for NEW POSTS on subsekt <<

Dialog I The Hole I subsekt Blog I The Bench I IG I SC I Mixes I FB