Amøbe - Anaemic Data

Post your work here - Ask for feedback or just show it off
Amøbe
Moderate
Amøbe - Anaemic Data

Post by Amøbe »

Hey everyone :)

After a turbulent times I've now gotten a new computer, and finally started making music again :)

I'm quite fond of this one

FvH
crud
Re: Amøbe - Anaemic Data

Post by FvH »

Anaemic Data
-that fx every 32bars (start 1:40min) does not fit for me in the track (maybe try to replace it?)
-nice mood achieved / try to add some background sound like filed recording to add more atmosphere
-track is very good but lacks some more arrangement (sound incomplete)

Impasse
-sounds a lot like Feral but faster (I like it!)
-kick is to spiky
-also needs to be more polished

Overall in the past half year I'm following you the sound and structure are a lot improved! You found your sound and now just work on it and polish it the best you can. Nice work! Keep it up.

Amøbe
Moderate
Re: Amøbe - Anaemic Data

Post by Amøbe »

FvH wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:05 pm
Anaemic Data
-that fx every 32bars (start 1:40min) does not fit for me in the track (maybe try to replace it?)
-nice mood achieved / try to add some background sound like filed recording to add more atmosphere
-track is very good but lacks some more arrangement (sound incomplete)

Impasse
-sounds a lot like Feral but faster (I like it!)
-kick is to spiky
-also needs to be more polished

Overall in the past half year I'm following you the sound and structure are a lot improved! You found your sound and now just work on it and polish it the best you can. Nice work! Keep it up.
Thanks a lot :) yeah listening now (especially with your feedback in mind) that track needs some more work! I think I was mainly just happy to get going again :D (might've fitted better in 'Clips you are working on')

And thanks for listening to impasse - I completely forgot about it (it is just part of my signature). I agree with you... but I fear that I might have lost the file, when I moved to my new computer :oops: